Kool aid in protein shake

dcp3450

In my evening protein shake I have my protein powder, glutamine, and carbo hit (100% complex carb). The taste is just the vanilla whey. Its not really bad tasting just sometimes its hard to keep it down. I thought about adding unsweetened kool aid to the shake to add some flavor but not sugar.

I use gatorade in my PWO shake for the dextrose (lemon lime) and thought unsweetened kool aid would help with the other shake.

anyone ever try this? will this cause issues with my shake?

btw, i don't have a blender handy most of the time so i use a shaker cup. Thats why powders are preferred.

Just get the sugar free stuff,or crystal light and see how it takes.But your protein will be okay, you will be able you put on some muscle still.

it would be fine just sugar free crystal light might work well too. like the smart ass said haha

You'd be fine adding the kool-aid, it won't do anything to the protein. Are you sure you want unsweetened though? If there is no sugar in there, it will taste awful. I've put Tang in my protein before--that's when I get the unflavored stuff from TrueProtein. Works awesomely!

Back