LA roll call.

I've come to this conclusion...

This is a westside post thread. The people who locked it and thought it was a big deal are all from the east.

WeirdAl, I'll bet you shot 2pac, didn't you? lol

Biggie rules !!!
Where the hell is UCD he was pissed about this thread and started an open the "LA Roll Call" campaign, That Mofo better post his ass off in here !!!!

within the limits, it can be a democracy. No mod on this board is on any ego power trip. We are just trying to keep the board clean and not like the other boards. that's all. keep things clean and all us mods will listen to the members and try to please everyone if possible.

Oh, I hear all this Biggie and 2pac stuff, but what about JayZ and Nas. where are you westside? lol....ONLY A FRIENDLY JAB!!

Re: I've come to this conclusion...

jaywooly said:
This is a westside post thread. The people who locked it and thought it was a big deal are all from the east.

WeirdAl, I'll bet you shot 2pac, didn't you? lol

hey no flaming here

loljk

Yo i do feel all the mainstream rap shit

but i luv the underground

living legends, atmosphere, abstract rude, tribe uniqe

Green Lantern, mixing up Em and Fifty is off the hook. I blast that to workout to and I really ain't to down with Rap.

yeh whateva kids.....I'm from Virginia, where ain't shit to do but cook, pack it up, sell it triple price - FVCK THE BOOK

Back