lab results..test level is 3300

kdok

just finishing a 10 week run of sustenon 500/week and anavar 25 qd.....my last shot was tuesday 8/14/05 and i had my blood drawn 4 hrs after i gave myself ths shot.....my testosterone level came back at 3300 ..the normal range is 300 -1100 at my lab....my
LH is completely surpressed ..as expected and my estradiol level is 89...normal is 0-40........so is 3300 a high amount for what i was on for a cycle or is this considered normal when on testosterone....???.....please advise

i understand what u are saying and knew 4hrs after shot was not a great time to check actual test levels.....i do shut down quickly and recover slowly...this is why my cycles are usually not so strong or long...i plsn on starting my pct 3 weeks after last shot of susutenon..ive been doing 250-500 hcg 2 times/week to help keep up my testes and will cont inute until pct.....my pct includes...clomid..100 qd x 1 week then 50mg qd x 3 weeks...ill continue my nolvadex at 20- 30 mg qd x 4 weeks and amy use armidex if i notice any increase gyno during pct....is this approach ok..

thnks

Yeah Body2see is right..............5oomg of test a week will give test levels around 1000ng/dL (if your fully supressed...ie after a month or so). Im really confused by the fact that yours came back at 3300ng/dL.........I would not think that anavar would show up as test.......I know for a fact deca doesnt. but the only explanation is that it did. 4 hours after a shot of sos? I just dont think that could effect it........would be interesting to know for sure though........

by the way.......incase you ever want free test from your docter.......I hear the thing to do is take deca by itself, then go get your hormone leves tested..........You'll come back hypo for sure!

I'm not surprised at all that his test shows as 3300ng/dL. My recent test a week out after taking a 800mg shot was 2160ng/dL, and I've been on constantly due to me being on HRT. Anyone who is using a form of test in amounts of more than 400mg per week is going to show up high on a blood test especially if you test close to the time of your injection, and if you have been taking more than 600mg per week, you will more than likely be over 2000ng/dL. Granted kdok's test would probably have been more like mine if he had waited a week, and mine would have been like his if I had done mine right after my shot. I've had blood tests where I tested 194--two weeks after a shot of 300mg, and then taking 300mg the next day and testing again, the test results showed as above 1300.

It would be nice if someone could be low like that <200 then take whatever amount of test cyp or ent and get tested everyday for a week.......

As long as it isn't me, I'm fine with that. I hate getting blood drawn.

Back