Lady Question

fstr03svtcobra

So I met this chick and I can't decide if I should get serious with her or not. I've known her for a while now and we are good friends. We talk frequently. She doesn't connect with me on a philosophical level, but not many people do. She's a little bit older than me (5 years), but looks young for her age. The coolest thing about her is that she doesn't act like a girl at all - no jealousy, no pmsing, not overly emotional. Hell, I'm more emotional but I don't know a bber/pler that isn't emotional lol. She also started training like me. I taught her to squat, deadlift and bench. She's a very good girl - like very very good. Her butt has trippled in size since I got her squatting LOL. I really don't see myself getting married soon or anything and typically don't like a commitment, but I don't want to miss a good opportunity. Any input to what I should do?

try it, otherwise you be the one crying about the one that got away

if it works great if not at least you gave it a shot

I study psychology more so relationship aspects... While us guys tend to see dating as a lose of freedom, especially use younger guys, a girl like that is rare... Very rare & you seem to like her to a very good degree... I must agree w/ Dorian on this... & if she's not emotionally clinging you won't have anything to really lose if you decide to go separate ways.

Just go for it

- - - Updated - - -

If it didn't workout we will take from ur experience lmao

My wife is 5 years older and very sexy. We do connect on all levels but like you said not many are on your level philosophically so maybe its something she might be willing to explore. Good girls are hard to find especially single and attractive

I say don't pass up the chance bro. Take it slow but at least give it a chance. Women like this are few and far between these days, so go for it man. Good luck & keep us updated.

tap'n on my S5

trust in your heart if the heart ain't in it not gonna last. I'm just recently going through a divorce after 9 years and the past 2 my heart hasn't been in it and that is miserable. I am know dating a lady 12 years younger than me and i will have to say she is awesome so far. btw im 37 so yeah shes 25 and smoking hot. LOL

I agree with the guys...go for it! You like her enough to make a post about her : ) As far as marriage and making a commitment, just communicate with her and if she's really the girl you're hoping she is then she'll understand. I had to deal with a similar situation with my husband. He was "never getting married again!!". I didn't force anything or give time limits. I just knew if it was meant to be it would happen. Good luck.

I agree with the guys...go for it! You like her enough to make a post about her : ) As far as marriage and making a commitment, just communicate with her and if she's really the girl you're hoping she is then she'll understand. I had to deal with a similar situation with my husband. He was "never getting married again!!". I didn't force anything or give time limits. I just knew if it was meant to be it would happen. Good luck.

And she used her MANY female powers of persuasion!!! Best decision I ever made. It's funny because that's how I felt about Silk in the beginning. I just really liked her. She's a cool, very pretty chick and quickly became my best friend. Do it Bro

I was just about to type the same thing. If you took the time to post about it, its worth the time to give it a shot. You guys are already spending time together so it should be pleasant.... Good luck cobra

Age doesn't matter. I meet my wife there year ago. there is 12 years difference in age. it's been the the best relationship I've been I've been in. no drama at all. Relationships are like anything in life if you don't take chances you never know if this can work.

Guys I can't thank you enough for the posts! They were all insightful and well written and I can see that everyone took time to give an intelligent reply.

Silk and Austin, Silk you mentioned that I did care enough to make a post about her and I think that does tell al lot about how I feel.

The age was my main concern and my biggest thing is trying to decide how I feel as strange as that sounds. I'm not sure if falling for someone means you are no longer attracted to anyone else or if it just means that you connect at many levels and are very attracted to them (not necessarily exclusively attracted to them). I think the latter is the case and if so, I do think I should go for it.

I was just about to type the same thing. If you took the time to post about it, its worth the time to give it a shot. You guys are already spending time together so it should be pleasant.... Good luck cobra

Awww how sweet are you two!!

My man is the same, never been committed to anyone before me, now he tells me he misses me when i go to work for a few hours even though we train/sleep/eat/live together lol who would have thought.

Its such a good feeling though you should go for it!

Awww how sweet are you two!!

My man is the same, never been committed to anyone before me, now he tells me he misses me when i go to work for a few hours even though we train/sleep/eat/live together lol who would have thought.

Its such a good feeling though you should go for it!

and how long have you two been together? doesn't sound like very long lmao

I'd settle for a girl that would just show up to a gym once in a while. just check it out. put it out there that you'd like to see what happens and if for some reason it's just not there maybe you can go back to zero. on the other hand if my history is any indication to how my advice would pan out do the opposite of what I say. lol. hell I don't know.

Back