Landmark Steroid Powders

And how do you know? have you ever tried generic frosted flakes and kellogs frosted flakes both taste the same so which is better?
It amazes me how everyone thinks quality is if they get some effects..just my opinion but then again Im extremely picky on quality.
You only live once

I ordered min. Amounts of several products from them a few weeks back. Products took about a week and a half to arrive. It was very discrete. I have no complaints with LMC service.
however, at this point in time I cannot attest to the quality or lack thereof of said products because I haven't conducted a melting point test on them to get a rough ballpark that what they claim it is it actually is. Nor have I used LMC in the past but I heard a number of good things (and bad) but in this game the only way you know is by trying it.

Last edited:
thanks for your comment, please can you update us when you used the products?

I absolutely will.
I'm going to make a batch today and see how it holds up. I've used powders from another company for the past couple of years with no real complaints. I heard about LMC so I figured it couldn't hurt to explore other avenues.

so i hope you have a good time brewing bro!ehehhe. I tried QR last time and i can say that they have very good products, maybe a bit more expensive than other, but very good

LMC test enanthate. Hard as a rock. Solid white. Slight piney smell. Took a sample and pressed it between my fingers and it melted within 20 seconds. Brewed up a quick batch using the tried and true Basskiller recipe I've used many times before with grape seed oil.
attachment.php

Finished product.
attachment.php

Slightly darker than what i have used in the past but I'm not too concerned as that can happen with different oils, higher oxidation, etc.
Plus, as i understand it test e powders are rather unstable and can turn a brown hue as powder or at any point during the brewing process.

Attachments

• powder.jpg
    powder.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 155
  • powder2.jpg
    powder2.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
it looks nice bro!, yeah maybe a bit dark, with GSO normally it came a little bit lighter, but don't worry about that. Now leave it rest for some days and pin it,ehehhe and let's see your feeling. Thanks for the update :p

Isn't Landmark the company that want's your phone number, and will then call you persistently until you place an order?

ehehehe, i don't know that about the phone, but they email you liek crazy, even saying they went to holidays to this palce and was nice blablabla, and after they asked, how about your order?are you ready?? I felt a little bit pushed. I wanted to try them raws, but i am gonna be loyal to QR. It always went good and really the difference can be 200-300$ in about 100gr of different compounds....It is really worth it, know that the staff is really good.

DsgrntldBarbell do you have some updates about LMC?Bloodtest, feeling, experiences??

thanks!

ahahhahaha, i can't believe it!!!It is true i asked for a quote and they email me like 2 or 3 times per day, it was a little bit much. At the end i went to QR again. They are very serious and professional and of course i tried their raws many times and are very good

I bought 50g of proviron (raw), tracking number work after 72h, it took 1 week shipping to europe.
Good communication from the sales rep (I give an A++ to Amy).
The raw is odorless, no spécific taste, white christaline powder (smaller than white sugar).
I'm waiting my 0 gel caps to fill with it.
Currently no email harassment :)

Hi guys.
This is my 2nd time using them and I can honestly tell you the service and communication is rank A+. Every step of the way they gave me an update. The time from payment to delivery was less then 8days. Good prices also. I would definitely be using them again. Amy thank you. Great job.

I did work with Daisy ([email protected]), she is very nice, provided me with great customer service and excellent communication. I took the March promotion and bought 500g Test e, this was my first time to work with Landmark, all went on smoothly and I got my package within a week. Super quality and service, thanks Daisy, thanks Landmark!:thumbsup:

Back