Leg Day Motivation aint what it use to be lmao

After years of heavy squats, I have switched to leg presses, and have been able to maintain a lot of the mass that I acquired when I was squatting. I also do hack squats sometimes, but my knees have to be really warmed up for that. I also switch up the position of my feet when doing leg presses so I hit all the muscles in the quads.

I do leg day on Thursdays. I came home Thursday night and could barely walk. Every time that happens I feel like I have accomplished greatness. A scant 9 months ago I was about 28% body fat and had just shifted my regular TRT injection pattern to E3.5D. I hooked up with 3Js Nutrition Network and he taught me all about diet, the key to everything. Before I started my bulk, I was at slightly under 14% body fat. So for me, the pain and suffering I receive as part of working out is glorious! It reminds me of how far I have come and that I have a lot further I can go if I simply decide to work hard enough to get it.

That and the sex is better on leg day - the wife takes pity on me and does all the work. :)

I do leg day on Thursdays. I came home Thursday night and could barely walk. Every time that happens I feel like I have accomplished greatness. A scant 9 months ago I was about 28% body fat and had just shifted my regular TRT injection pattern to E3.5D. I hooked up with 3Js Nutrition Network and he taught me all about diet, the key to everything. Before I started my bulk, I was at slightly under 14% body fat. So for me, the pain and suffering I receive as part of working out is glorious! It reminds me of how far I have come and that I have a lot further I can go if I simply decide to work hard enough to get it.

That and the sex is better on leg day - the wife takes pity on me and does all the work. :)

damn bro you have really shed some body fat! good for you!!!

Yea brother presser it's gets worse year by year actually grew into which is crazy... I am actually looking to find a natural cure from maybe being part food allergies etc...there has to be something out there..

I used to have asthma when I was young - the kind that feels like there are thousands of needles trying to poke holes in your lungs when you breathe. Every day, I would spend 30 minutes taking deeper and deeper breaths, to the point where I was sure my lungs would burst from the pain, and hold the breath for as long as I could each time. Slowly, over many months, I found I could breathe very deeply without any pain, the asthma was gone. The added benefit is that I now breathe very slowly and very deeply on a regular basis and I can hold my breath for a very long time. It is amazing how most people use almost none of their lung capacity.

[ QUOTE=Presser;709108]DAMN I COULDNT IMAGINE HAVING ASTHMA
Yea brother presser it's gets worse year by year actually grew into which is crazy... I am actually looking to find a natural cure from maybe being part food allergies etc...there has to be something out there..[/QUOTE]

How about taking ECA stacks, does that help your asthma or at least open your breathing up a little better?

Back