Legs and clothing issues.

jtunderdog

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Gold Member
So here are my two issues. I dont have any with arms for sure, but my legs seem to not fit anything even really relaxed fit jeans. I also notice my glutes really fill up my jeans to the point I have to buy sizes too big for me to fit my butt and legs in. I have a pair of rock and republics I got on sale that I literally cant get my quads in and it sucks. I also have 18 inch and 17.5 inch calves and this becomes a problem as well. Besides wearing clown pants how do you guys deal with this.

Well I don't really have the leg problem, but I know where you're coming from with the glutes. My fiance teases me cause she says my "ba-donka-donk" is bigger than hers now. I only wear jeans if I'm going somewhere relatively nice though. I wear basketball shorts almost everywhere. Comfortable and light FTW.

I have 28" thighs and a 34" waist so I feel ya bro. I can't wear anything but baggy jeans. Calves 20" too. The first place that my jeans wear out are between the legs were my legs rub together. It is something I have dealt with most of my adult life so I am used to it. I have to try on everything on before I buy though. No one can buy clothes for me.

Well I don't really have the leg problem, but I know where you're coming from with the glutes. My fiance teases me cause she says my "ba-donka-donk" is bigger than hers now. I only wear jeans if I'm going somewhere relatively nice though. I wear basketball shorts almost everywhere. Comfortable and light FTW.

fuck yeah bro i dont wear jeans unless im going out to eat or something. Gym shorts and xxl tshirts is how i role. I wear lucky jeans and i wear a 36 in them because their leg sizes are pretty good. Ive had those jeans since i was damn near in highschool.

I have 28" thighs and a 34" waist so I feel ya bro. I can't wear anything but baggy jeans. Calves 20" too. The first place that my jeans wear out are between the legs were my legs rub together. It is something I have dealt with most of my adult life so I am used to it. I have to try on everything on before I buy though. No one can buy clothes for me.

I would love to have that problem. Can't seem to get past 24" (same waist).

Your "ba-donka-donk?" That's one I haven't heard.

same problem here bro, try Tommy Hilfigure carpenter style-
the days of Calvin Klien are looonnnggg gone-well after the 210lbs mark

Yep I have some carpenter jeans. I also have found that relaxed true religions fit. I have a designer clothing issue...from my childhood because I never had anything. LOL. I have psychoanalyzed myself.

well my girlfriend dresses me so i really don't have a choice-she does a good job at that...

once me and my ex went to a mall in SC and spent 4 fucking hours hitting up all the stores and did not find one pair of dress pants that fit-she thought it was funny i thought it was a waste of time

Back