Legs fall asleep..

bigghorn

Banana
Does anyone elses legs fall asleep if they sit too long, and definately everytime from a stool from a short time? Seems to be more than normal and maybe circulation is getting bad ..do people take supplements for circulation?

Mine fall asleep all to often especialy at my desk. The wife bought me a massager that goes on the back of my chair and it helps my circulation a whole lot and my legs dont fall asleep when i use it.

99% of the time that is due to sciatica if not more serious back problems.... Ask me how I know.

Yea my legs are always falling asleep if I sit to low. On the toilet is the worst. Hell my arms fall asleep if I sit or lay wrong. When it comes to my back and neck I try to ignore it. I've known anyone to have just one back surgery. My lower neck upper back has this where if I turn my head or reach wrong with my right arm it feels like I'm getting shocked. It fucking sucks...

Yea my legs are always falling asleep if I sit to low. On the toilet is the worst. Hell my arms fall asleep if I sit or lay wrong. When it comes to my back and neck I try to ignore it. I've known anyone to have just one back surgery. My lower neck upper back has this where if I turn my head or reach wrong my right arm it feels like I'm getting shocked. It fucking sucks...

My legs fall asleep when im on the toilet too. I mean really bad. One time I stood up and they were so asleep I fell right on my face. It happens when I wake in the middle of the night to take a dump.

Thank god I'm not alone . Dude how's your back doin by the way ?? U using the inversion table as told brutha? Plus Presser what's your update on the surguries ?

Only when I set on the sitter to long.

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2

Back