Let me know what you guys think of me.

I really appreciate all the compliments from you members!!!! It gives me a ton of inspiration. I am 5'8 130lbs. My stats are 36D-24-36...I am just 20 years old and will be turning 21 in the next month...I would love to hear what Spanishfly has to say, that was my first competition and it was a swimsuit competition. The judges told me I was actually a little to muscular, so i am going to do an NPC figure competition, which will be held on Sept. 13th. Once again, thanks for all the compliments!!!

:)

Too muscular, huh? You don't need to change ANYTHING in my opinion, but it's honestly difficult for me to remain non-biased in this situation.......lol

1- most welcomed to the board .
2- you look fabulous
3- deserve to come 1st place

and wish you best of luck ...

Munkeee de Sade said:
great tan, I wish i could tan that well, but I'm too Irish.

You're not too Irish Munkeee *lol*
I have a friend who thought she was too irish too.. but, she came across this moose taning product that's outta this world.
I'll get the name of it for ya.
She only uses it when she has something special to go to & it only brings her skin up a couple of tones, but she looks great when she does it.
Another thing is that it fades off & it doesn't get patchy as it's doing it.

I'm not a respectful or respectable person, so Krysta - call me anytime if you need help getting oiled up before a comp.

I aint skeered.

The Venus swim suit competitions are in FL arent they? I remember seeing models being photographed on the beach in daytona one time and all the guys with zoom lenses taking pictures. lol that was so funny!

good luck with your competitions!! :)

these type of things are just not fair...I just bumped up my test and I am going crazy and then I see this.....you look great...what are your stats...

Great job girl...... love the pics...I did swimsuit contests too..still do some but I just like to model now not compete- I think you have an awesome body and what ever your goals are I think you will do very well. Where do you live if you dont mind me asking? It may be on here somewhere and I apologize for asking if so. :D

Wow, you look amazing!! ;)

Just make sure if you are going to be getting into fitness competitions be prepared to dedicate your life to them.

My previous girl friend was trying to break into it however she eventually had to stop due to the fact that with all the training and her career she eventually had to stop pursing her dream of making it and really took it badly mentally (one of main reason's we are ex's).

So stay strong and keep doing what you are doing and I'm sure you'll go far because you're very young and extremly beautiful. :kiss:

Last edited:
Back