Let's talk about CARS!!!

What no Nissan GTR on your list?

Those are all sweet rides no doubt, but expensive to mod just to catch up to stock level performance of a ZO6 with exception of the 996. Porsche are big money when you buy it and big money to mod. GT3 is no joke but I dont like the idea of 5K plus break jobs. Plus to me there nothing like an American pushrod V8. Simple design, simple to work on and parts are cheap.

Yes, to each his own.

lol, I knew I forgot something. But yeah, I hear ya bro. I do agree that there's not much that compares to the rumble and grumble of a throaty V8. :)

Here's my car 04 STi, ive had it since it was brand new. Its got a GT35r setup on it and supporting mods to make good 400-450 whp. Got a built shortblock and meth kit to go with it. Could very well go 500whp with a lil more injector as well

IMG00055-20090829-1246.jpg

IMG00057-20090829-1249.jpg

IMG00059-20090829-1714.jpg

IMG00060-20090829-1714.jpg

lol, I knew I forgot something. But yeah, I hear ya bro. I do agree that there's not much that compares to the rumble and grumble of a throaty V8. :)

There is something more to the Corvette. You can't explain it. For many if not most people once you own one, you will always want to have one. I am a car lover. I love all kinds of fast cars, but the Vette is a car I can't go without. Mine is slowly becoming the car of my dreams. It's very hard to explain. I love Vipers, STI's, Evo's, Camaro's, Mustangs, The GTR is badass. I just always need a Vette.

Here's my car 04 STi, ive had it since it was brand new. Its got a GT35r setup on it and supporting mods to make good 400-450 whp. Got a built shortblock and meth kit to go with it. Could very well go 500whp with a lil more injector as well

IMG00055-20090829-1246.jpg

IMG00057-20090829-1249.jpg

IMG00059-20090829-1714.jpg

IMG00060-20090829-1714.jpg

That's a badass ride! I better it's a monster from a dig!

Thanks appreciate the comment. Oh its a blast out of the hole man. Last I ran it at the track I got a 12.9@108mph this was exhaust and otc tune. Ive got to switch intakes to a big maf setup and take it back to my tuner. Im hoping i have it set up this year so i can make a pass or two. Im hoping for some nice lower 11 second passes.

It doesn't show in the pic, but the calipers are painted bright red. They look good, but I may need to change the color. The wife is making me do the upgrades slowly as each piece is very expensive.

I can imagine. When I was younger I had a car that I modded and would take to car shows. I'll tell you the thing I got the most compliments on was my interior plastic pieces (dashboard trim, pillars, console...). I went to a junk yard and bought the whole interior of a car to get the extras parts. I then went to the dealership and had them mix me some paint to match the exterior of the car and put a lacquer in it that would stick to and look good on plastic. I then painted all the pieces to match the exact color of the exterior and put a clearcoat on it as well. My interior was awesome, since it was the same paint as the exterior it even had the metallic flakes in it so it looked great in the sun at the shows.

I love Vettes. I am on my fourth one now; a black 2009 Z06. Is there any other color...LOL Doing some major engine mods, and hoping to run 9's with it.

I love Vettes. I am on my fourth one now; a black 2009 Z06. Is there any other color...LOL Doing some major engine mods, and hoping to run 9's with it.

That's bad ass. I can't imagine. You'd need a stout heads, cam, probably sheet metal intake and a wicked 60' time! That's sick!

A 9 second Vette would be fun to drive. I had an 11 second 4 cylinder a few years back that was fun as hell to drive so I could only imagine what a 9 second Vette would feel like

A 9 second Vette would be fun to drive. I had an 11 second 4 cylinder a few years back that was fun as hell to drive so I could only imagine what a 9 second Vette would feel like

I've got to be honest, a 9 second Vette would be too much for me. I hope to get mine in the mid to upper 10's by the end of the year, but I know that's the extent of what I can safely handle and enjoy. I'm not sure what mine would do now, but I put 4 cars on a 630rwhp CTSV from a 20 roll and kept it there.

Yea, I don't know that I'd want to try to drive the 9 second Vette, but if I could, it'd be fun. It was hard enough with my car because it was so light, but those days are long gone now lol

Nice vettes, I have a built c5 at 400whp off the bottle. Great cars but but an suv for daily driver. Just better when I need to carry a closet around with me.

Back