Liquid's m1t

Wonder how good it would be with my dbol?

You dont want to take M1-t with dianabol bro, not in my opinion anyhow. It would be prety tough on your system and I just dont see a need for it regardless of what your training for or doing. Maybe someone here has an opposing opinion and they can explain why it would be good to take together , but i just cant see any real reason to.

Sorry, just saw this back up there. I started taking half a dropper for the first 2 weeks to get used to it then would do a full dropper everyday before training. I also used 100mg of Suspension and NPP ED with it and it wasn't a week before I noticed a huge difference in strength. You've gotta get some Saw Palmetto, Cranberry Fruit, Multi, Hawthorne Berry and Milk Thistle thou

Sorry, just saw this back up there. I started taking half a dropper for the first 2 weeks to get used to it then would do a full dropper everyday before training. I also used 100mg of Suspension and NPP ED with it and it wasn't a week before I noticed a huge difference in strength. You've gotta get some Saw Palmetto, Cranberry Fruit, Multi, Hawthorne Berry and Milk Thistle thou

Big, did you run a normal PCT; clomid 2-3 weeks etc?

Got mine in yesterday! Monday I started a two week preloading of hawthorn berry, Saw Palmetto, Milk Thistle, celery and grape seed extract in preperation of running the M1-t or my first AAS run! Start date is May 7th, getting amped!

I should probably start a new thread but has anyone ever tried M1-t at the front end of an AAS cycle basically in place of dbol??<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Got mine in yesterday! Monday I started a two week preloading of hawthorn berry, Saw Palmetto, Milk Thistle, celery and grape seed extract in preperation of running the M1-t or my first AAS run! Start date is May 7th, getting amped!

I should probably start a new thread but has anyone ever tried M1-t at the front end of an AAS cycle basically in place of dbol??<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Yes, not me but i know of a couple guys who like to do this as a frontload in place of dianabol or anadrol, mainly cause its a good strentgh kick starter with alot less of the bloat like u get with dbol and drol! So yes i know guys who do it this way and they prefer it actualy! But not for long, 3 weeks i believe

Outstanding! Less bloat and good strength sounds good to me. Thanks bro! If I do frontload it will be 3 weeks @ 20mg's ED

Back