little Hercules

i remember this kid

the video looks alittle old... is there any updates on him, what he looks like, his health

did they figure out what his dad put in his protein shakes??

I remember this many years ago. I wonder what ever happened to him. Probably got fat like the rest of the kids nowadays playing video games.....

Didn't his dad go to jail for putting gear in his body.. Thats just something that I was told ?

Didn't his dad go to jail for putting gear in his body.. Thats just something that I was told ?

Yeah that's part of it. I saw a followup program about him. Dad gave him steroids and no one knew about it. He went to jail. His wife divorced him and took the kid. Now his epiphyseal (sp?) plates are closed and he will be under 5' tall his entire life. He isn't muscular anymore, but already has facial hair and all the distinguishing characteristics of a man. Its really sad.

god thats so sad

...the dad should have known to give him massive amounts of GH instead!!!

(kidding, kidding :uhoh: )

after you watch the clip, look at the other videos. There is another one of him (maybe recent) doing gymnastic stuff. He's not very muscular, but he definately looks taller than 5 ft.

Yeah that's part of it. I saw a followup program about him. Dad gave him steroids and no one knew about it. He went to jail. His wife divorced him and took the kid. Now his epiphyseal (sp?) plates are closed and he will be under 5' tall his entire life. He isn't muscular anymore, but already has facial hair and all the distinguishing characteristics of a man. Its really sad.

damn.. that shit is horrible.. hope dad gets his ass kicked in prison!

Perhaps I was wrong. The Inside Edition says that dad went to prison for Domestic Violence. He also does look taller than 5 ft. That definately wasn't the program that I saw though. Stange how there's no explanation as to why he is nowhere near as muscular as he was though.

Perhaps I was wrong. The Inside Edition says that dad went to prison for Domestic Violence. He also does look taller than 5 ft. That definately wasn't the program that I saw though. Stange how there's no explanation as to why he is nowhere near as muscular as he was though.
maybe he didnt do a proper PCT, lmao!

Back