liver pain

no been off cycle for quite a while now-been getting better the past few days...still thinking that maybe I was sleeping on it wrong

i know this will sound mad but 2 times ive had this happen once i went to the hospital with suspected burst appendix i was in real pain, did an ultra sound and the old finger up the bum hole after 3 hours in the AE turns out it was gas..
second time was last week went out for food to a brazilian place and had the famous bean soup..for 2 days i had a real bad stomach and pain in my left and right side turns out it was gas..food for thought..hahaha get it food for thought..

Damn bro you went to the ER for gas pains lol! I've had gas that bad before to but didn't know it was gas cause it was hurting up in my chest area and found out gas can be painful way up there to! It's crazy!

how us making out DORIAN!?

No I went to the doctors first. .and he said I should go straight to the hospital after he checked me out cuz he thought it was my appendix. .gas what a joke was not funny when they stuck there fingers up my ass..lol.

the pain is still there one day gone the next-still moving around which leads me to believe that I'm sleeping on my elbow or it's trapped gas

I already tried sticking a couple fingers up my ass but that didn't help

I would still go get an ultrasound if you haven't done it yet. They're quick and painless, and it will let you know of the condition of your liver and gallbladder. For me, the pain I had from my gallbladder was on both sides right under the ribs so that threw the doctors off since they were expecting only the right side. So it seemed like the pain moved because I would be aware of one side vs. the other from time to time. When I would press my fingers in the area, however, the pain was always there.

It could be gas, but it's unusual to have pain like that for such a long period of time. Could turn out to be something else entirely, but the ultrasound would help rule out the really bad causes.

hmm, don't know... was laying in bed a few days ago and felt some churning and bubbling and a slight pop like a gas bubble

the pain went away and now it's back???

also, noticed that if I press on my solar plexus where the rib cage meets that hurts different kind of pain though, more like a sharp

hmm, don't know... was laying in bed a few days ago and felt some churning and bubbling and a slight pop like a gas bubble

the pain went away and now it's back???

also, noticed that if I press on my solar plexus where the rib cage meets that hurts different kind of pain though, more like a sharp

Could be Gastritis, not to be confused with having gas.

could be, but aside from the pain there are no other symptoms

and the pain moves around usually under the rib cage but sometimes in the oblique

also, not constant

well if it gets any worse or last much longer I will...

I went to the gym today to work shoulders...and decided to try something

went to the hammer strength row machine put a plate on each side, grabbed it with my right hand and guess where the pad settled? Over the liver...

grabbed it with my left hand and guess where the pad settled? Over my solar plexus

wondering if this movement is causing the pain? or at least aggravating it

well if it gets any worse or last much longer I will...

I went to the gym today to work shoulders...and decided to try something

went to the hammer strength row machine put a plate on each side, grabbed it with my right hand and guess where the pad settled? Over the liver...

grabbed it with my left hand and guess where the pad settled? Over my solar plexus

wondering if this movement is causing the pain? or at least aggravating it

yeah i dont know bro, see a doctor,lol

well it's been 3 days since I've done that movement and the pain is gone, knock on wood

think about it for a second, people get their ribs broken all the time from CPR I'm moving 5 plates on each side...roughly 225lbs

that would be like Andre the Giant giving a person CPR or at least pressing on their chest for a period of time

yeah that'll hurt

hopefully after saying that my dumbass wont be dead in a couple days:curse:

Last edited:
Back