Liv 52 2 caps /3 day
Liver Detox fuel Twinlab/ every night
Lots of fruits and vegetables
Vit C
Vit E
Omeaga 3 oil /3 tablespoons ed
Multivitamin pack/every morning
Cranberry Juice / 8 oz every morning

No saturated fats or fry food, low cholesterol foods.

If your Liver enzymes are high, in less than 8 weeks they will be lower or back to normal with this protocol, proved with all my athletes and guaranteed

What are the best liver protectants out there? I'd also like to hear experiences on how they worked for you.

http://www.bioformx.com/details.asp?id=118

Liver Pure combines herbs and other nutrients known to support the liver’s detoxification functions as well as provide protective properties.* It is especially directed toward the Phase 2 enzymes, which remove toxins in the liver.* Milk thistle extracts have been shown to protect liver glutathione levels and to enhance the synthesis and release of bile, an action important for the elimination of toxins from the body.

Alpha lipoic acid is an important antioxidant in its own right that also helps the liver regenerate glutathione.*

N-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC) serves as a precursor to glutathione.N-acetyl-cysteine is the acetylated form of L-cysteine which is more efficiently absorbed and used. It is also an antioxidant that is helpful against viruses. N-acetyl-cysteine has been used as a liver protectant and to break up pulmonary and bronchial mucus.

Milk thistle extract may protect the cells of the liver by blocking the entrance of harmful toxins and helping remove these toxins from the liver cells. As with other bioflavonoids, silymarin is a powerful antioxidant. Milk thistle also regenerates injured liver cells. As already stated, silymarin not only protects the liver cells (hepatocytes) against toxic damage it also regenerates them. It has been found in clinical studies to increase the rate of synthesis of RNA through stimulation of nucleorlar polymerase 1. This reinforces protein synthesis and accelerates cell-regeneration processes. Thus, silymarin is a useful remedy for chronic hepatitis, toxic fatty deposits in the liver and cirrhosis.

Picrorrhiza kurroa protects liver cells from powerful poisons such as amanita phalloides, carbon tetrachloride, ethanol, aflatoxin B1, acetaminophen and oxytetracycline. Picrorrhiza kurroa is a powerful antioxidant which inhibits generation of both malondialdeyde (a marker of oxidative stress) and of anion superoxide, a free radical. Its antioxidant activity has been compared to that of superoxide dismutase (SOD).

I have not taken this product myself, though I do plan on taking it when I start my first cycle.. See "My Journey"..

Back