Looking for eswole

Which show is it because if they had swords last year they will probably have them again.

Hey everyone!! I am alive and really appreciate you guys asking about me.....quick run down.....past 6 months has kicked my ass....I lost my Father before Xmas and then for XMas my wife served me divorce papers and restraining order on me to even go back to my house so I had Xmas alone and without my 7year old.......I was devastated and took two weeks off from work to somehow get my head on straight then when i went back I was let go......so I had to move into my Mothers house since I absolutely have NOTHING Not sure how much lower I can get but God must have a plan for me and if so I dont know what it is.....So i have not been around but slowly getting a little mogo back after being kicked in the balls from every angle.
THanks again for asking about me, much appreciated

Hey everyone!! I am alive and really appreciate you guys asking about me.....quick run down.....past 6 months has kicked my ass....I lost my Father before Xmas and then for XMas my wife served me divorce papers and restraining order on me to even go back to my house so I had Xmas alone and without my 7year old.......I was devastated and took two weeks off from work to somehow get my head on straight then when i went back I was let go......so I had to move into my Mothers house since I absolutely have NOTHING Not sure how much lower I can get but God must have a plan for me and if so I dont know what it is.....So i have not been around but slowly getting a little mogo back after being kicked in the balls from every angle.
Hang in there, things will work out. All u can do is move up. Sorry for your loss with father, and divorce. Man I know how it must feel not being able to see your kid for Christmas. U will find work if u didn't already.
Just put foot in right direction everyday and things will get better.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Brother my condolences. So sorry for your troubles. But remember this is your family too. Let us help. Let us be there for you. Please shoot me a pm. And the only thing I am 100% sure of is God has a great plan for you talk to him you'll see!!!!

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Bro I am so very sorry to hear of yr hardships, will keep you in my prayers. As a bodybuilder I'm sure your well aware of the adverse conditions we are constantly overcoming. I'm hoping you can muster the strength to reach back and conquer despite what has happened. its always darkest before the dawn....God bless you

Man thats some shit brother i will add u in my prayers.
Well i hope things start getting better for you.

I've been down this same road brother and I know exactly how you are feeling. It can get a lot worse but keep your faith and stay true to your roots. You can't control what others do but if you continue to do the right thing no matter what, you will elevate yourself slowly but surely. Hit me up anytime big guy and stay strong.

Sorry for your loss! God always has a plan brother! Hang in there. One day at a time, or even "one minute at a time" just don't forget to breath. Some times the beginning is a great place to be!

Eswole my hope for you is x months down the road, maybe a yr, you inform us that you have a new squeeze, a better job and a renewed outlook on life.

I recently saw a post on FB, something like a shipwreck survivor washes ashore a deserted island, he scared and cold, so he musters the strenght to build a hut. Then few days later the hut burns to the ground, the guy is bummed, asks the good lord why and breaks down....then a ship comes along to rescue him, he asked captain how he found him, the captain said the fire alerted him. God works in strange ways..

Hang in there Bro, and lean on yr friends here at MC, I read with interest all yr posts, they are insightful and informative

Eswole u are in my prayers and thoughts my freind we are here for you. I'm sorry about your i know that pain to well mine passed away a few mths ago also. God bless you brother.

So sorry to hear about your father. Also sorry to hear that you are going through a divorce. I am only 10 minutes from you brother. I am a paralegal, and have lots of experience in family law. Give me a shout via pm if you want to talk about your rights.

Back