Looking to make some big moves with the NPC...

There's always next year... But since Nuk "likes" your post I won't hold my breath. Beside the bikini girls would probably out dance me anyway.

There's always next year... But since Nuk "likes" your post I won't hold my breath. Beside the bikini girls would probably out dance me anyway.

Its not about dancing, its all about stanidng there looking pretty, im sure you can do that!! Now Give me a "LIKE" for being kind! lol

Happy now!!!! :)

Fyi I've been sleeping in a tent for the last 4 nights. I've had better days, lol... However, The Dude still looks pretty!

Happy now!!!! :)

Fyi I've been sleeping in a tent for the last 4 nights. I've had better days, lol... However, The Dude still looks pretty!

Soup Kitchen Days? Sorry to hear that! I thought dude was doing better then that! lol

Just got word it will be a Level IVa show. Which is only one level below the level 5. It will qaulify some for JR. usas and jr. nationals. Which women and MP can get pro cards at anyhow.

So now, who from here is going to come and compete in my show? lol

I wanna set a record guys, how many "likes" can I get for my last post?? lol

Seriously nuk, that's awesome. A lot of work but it'll be worth it. We'll be there for sure.

Just got word it will be a Level IVa show. Which is only one level below the level 5. It will qaulify some for JR. usas and jr. nationals. Which women and MP can get pro cards at anyhow.

Nice,
and yea thanks for the call back or text reply...

Well, I had a meeting with someone late yesterday afternoon. Looks like I will be a judge for the npc shows coming up in my area. Also, if I can get the final approval, I will be running and hosting my very own npc show here in FL! It will be a brand new show in a city here in my district. Im sure I will know more after the meeting on Jan. 12.

Thats fckn awesome bro!!!!!!!! Now all I need is for you to come to Iowa and judge the Mr Iowa in april. Never hurts to have a brotha judging you, LOL!!!! No but in all serious this is really cool nuk. Who better to be a judge than a top level competitor.....

Hope MD and RX will have coverage. Once all is in place, maybe put up a web site and advertise on Facebook. Best wishes.

Not me, but I can prolly hook ya up with a solid pro for a guest poser if interested, Im sure you know plenty of people as well, but if you wanna see whos available around your show date , lemme know

Hope MD and RX will have coverage. Once all is in place, maybe put up a web site and advertise on Facebook. Best wishes.

Thats a good idea, once you come up with a good DIFFERENT name, make a facebook page with ur shows name!!!

Any new updates on this Nukster?

Not yet, my girl had shoulder surgery yesterday and is in a lot of pain so, Im babysitting and havent slowed down to make to call. will try to have an update this week with it.

Back