Looks or personality

How About Brains? If My Wife Didnt Have Brains I Couldnt Careless About Anything Else

longlegs said:
i'ved actually always considered brains a componant of personality.

Legs

REALY? I KNOW SOME REAL IDIOTS WITH GREAT PERSONALITYS, MOST OF THEM ARE STAFFED HERE,LOL

Presser, I think that is the first compliment you have given me! I always joke that
I dont like em too smart but Legs said it best. Looks dont mean s**t with a nasty
personality.

looks first, as far as the personality is concerned, i'd rather have a girl that has common sense and can keep her mouth shut

i don't think the question is appropriate or fully answerable - unless you're f'n hammered w/ beer goggles, there has to be a physical chemistry, then lets face it... after the physical brings you close, the personality makes or breaks the relationship..

I've always said a cute girl with a great personality is way better then a hot stuck up bitch...

When i was younger i didnt know girls even had a personality.. i kno i kno.. i was a D**K but after growing up a little u realize ALOT.. im sure most dudes can feel me on that one..
My girl is my bestfriend and i woulndt have it any other way...

"ill beat that pu**y like it owes me MONEY! "

well I am going to be honest and I usually don't talk to ugly girls. Well atleast not with any intent behind it

I have both and I did for 5.5 years up until about 3.5months ago :(

I like cooking because it takes intelligence... a dumb woman can't cook anything good you know.

As for horney... meh. I don't think I would like an excessively horny woman, I would like someone who matches my own sort of laid back libido, mostly someone who would be interesting to converse with and nice to be around and spend time with.

njpooldude said:
I've always said a cute girl with a great personality is way better then a hot stuck up bitch...

When i was younger i didnt know girls even had a personality.. i kno i kno.. i was a D**K but after growing up a little u realize ALOT.. im sure most dudes can feel me on that one..
My girl is my bestfriend and i woulndt have it any other way...

"ill beat that pu**y like it owes me MONEY! "
I agree brutha, Perfectly said.

Back