lost my thumb

• Thread starter Thread starter n_nighmare
  • Start date Start date
Thinking about this again...your boss pays for workmans comp for a reason. If he was a friend like you said he would understand that. YOU MUST REPORT THIS!. Sorry for yelling, but I don't want you to get fucked over, because sometimes money can ruin friendships and because you didn't go through the correct channels you are officially screwed for the rest of your life because you didn't tell the truth about what happened. plus the level of health care you received was probably way way less than what you could have got if you told them the truth about getting injured (pretty severely I would say) at work.

Another thing get into a skilled trade! Doing concrete , block work or being a laborer will break your body down so bad! Ive seen several old laborers in their 50s I would have bet the farm they were in their 70s! And it is hard work but you dont get big doing it or in shape, Hell look around you most those guys spend more time in jail or drunk or doing drugs ,then work the other time busting down their bodies. Your young get yourself a career with a retirement not a job. At your age alot of trades you could retire at 49 years old with full benifits! Lots of locals have 30 and out.

Back