Love for tren

huskie2020

Hey fellas i live by tren and just wanted to see how many guys on here use tren and for how long and what their oppinions are. Iv been doing tren with every cycle since i started and the longest iv don it at one time is prob about 6 months at about 100 mgs eod. but dident really gain much more after 3 months. Iv used it with deca,EQ,mast,dbol and usualy prop. my best cycle though had to be just prop and tren ace(fina conversion).Ok well that is my experiance with tren.

tried it once and got gyno. Im gonna try it again, in the next week or 2, but i will have plenty of cabargoline on hand.

Im a fan of tren ace, but the long acting version is crap to me...it gets me pretty sick...

as for tren ace, I would run it at 50mg - 100mg EOD...just watch the sides as they can be pretty nasty

Hey fellas i live by tren and just wanted to see how many guys on here use tren and for how long and what their oppinions are. Iv been doing tren with every cycle since i started and the longest iv don it at one time is prob about 6 months at about 100 mgs eod. but dident really gain much more after 3 months. Iv used it with deca,EQ,mast,dbol and usualy prop. my best cycle though had to be just prop and tren ace(fina conversion).Ok well that is my experiance with tren.

bro you have been on tren ace for 6 months straight?? are you serious??

bro that is way to long..

when is the last time you had bloodwork done?

are you running it still right now?

love it! got to watch for the prolactin, just learned about cabargoline butt i newer had problems before

IMO i would run dostinex/caber with it..if you have pre-existing gyno right now or are very prone to it id use letro..but caber will block the prolactin from the nandros..id go with .5 mg 2x a week or every 3rd or 4th day..now if you are running alot of test (estrogen sides)go with adex or aramison..its my belief that letro blocks gains.so i would personally go with dostinex for prolactin related sides if you do not currently have or are prone to gyno

caber will increase sex drive as well..i have been told by several bro's its good for sex..caber was alot cheaper until this was discovered also lol

thanx bro, just recently i started to get a little hard lump it freeked me out so i started to use arimidex butt then i did some reading and i noticed when i was plaing with the lump if i squeezed it it had some fluid, so i backed off the 150 mgs eod and went to 75 eod till the stuff gets to me, im also on enathate 200 mgs a week, the arimidex does its job for now, thats all i need more sex drive im gona get a sexual harasment charge, lol just kidding

I fucking love tren though!!!

thanx bro, just recently i started to get a little hard lump it freeked me out so i started to use arimidex butt then i did some reading and i noticed when i was plaing with the lump if i squeezed it it had some fluid, so i backed off the 150 mgs eod and went to 75 eod till the stuff gets to me, im also on enathate 200 mgs a week, the arimidex does its job for now, thats all i need more sex drive im gona get a sexual harasment charge, lol just kidding

bro get some letro( Femara) for the gyno..if you have a prob just shoot me an email brother..caber is good for the prolactin but letro for the gyno

I absolutely love Tren. I planned on adding it in this week, but my plans have changed. I'm going to start it in a month. I think the sides are heavily dependent on the person. The only real sides I've ever gotten from anything was high dose test. As long as as BP stays in check and you use a reasonable amount I never had any liver enzyme issues with it.

yes.. i have ran it for 6 months straight never any sides and how i do things is no sides or complications keep going but 6 months is my cut off for any AAS. i dont know i guess im luck or just getting weaker stuff lol.. but ya i get blood work when i feel off or out of the norm for days at a time. but i also use the fina converstion that is prob weaker then any other tren ace. i guess it would depend on the person making it.

i just noticed a small lump under each nipple (acutally its not right under) from tren...

odd coz it was after i started taking dostinex,

so im hitting it with 1mg adex, 1mg dostinex, 40mg nolva ? will that clear it ?

or will i need letro ???

i just noticed a small lump under each nipple (acutally its not right under) from tren...

odd coz it was after i started taking dostinex,

so im hitting it with 1mg adex, 1mg dostinex, 40mg nolva ? will that clear it ?

or will i need letro ???
the dostinex, If legit, coupled with the nolva will reduce the size of it to where its bearable, and not really noticeable. I have tiny lumps in my avatar pic. You cant see them though, thanks to the cabaser/nolva combo. I came off the tren, then ran 1mg 2-3 times/wk of cabaser and I think 40mg nolva ed, for a few weeks, until symptoms subsided, and lumps reduced.

I'll use tren-e for 10 weeks at a time. I'm lucky and have zero sides...well maybe a little more aggressive. Its one of my favorites.

Back