M1t & Igf together

Exactly what I meant! Thanks for clearing that up for me....I'm trying to get used to this iPad. Lol
I think it would be nice.
from studys I have read it might make pct/recovery better. i would rec use it during and post pct for a fer week. (during pct then 4-6weeks passed)

BUT i would rec some kind of test with cycles. just my op though.

I think it would be nice.
from studys I have read it might make pct/recovery better. i would rec use it during and post pct for a fer week. (during pct then 4-6weeks passed)

BUT i would rec some kind of test with cycles. just my op though.

You would run an injectable test with methyl-1-testosterone?

you could do both at the same time IGF adn M1T...the work differently from each other...I see no harm in that....

as for a test...with m1t, yes you could do that to and get some killer, killer, killer gains...

actully I got a bro, who is running it now, and loves it...gives him the feeling of lifting the gym after an hour of taking it...

actully I got a bro, who is running it now, and loves it...gives him the feeling of lifting the gym after an hour of taking it...

Lifting the gym! NICE lol. And honestly i just wouldnt or didnt think it would be a good idea to run a injectable test with the m1-t

You would run an injectable test with methyl-1-testosterone?
yah even just 200mg ew at the very least.
its not not the same in oral. like how eq madre oral (methylated) act TOTALLY not the same and IS in fact dbol. making test oral man i unnow we dont know how it might alter its effects.
id still rec some in inject.

just me though.

yah even just 200mg ew at the very least.
its not not the same in oral. like how eq madre oral (methylated) act TOTALLY not the same and IS in fact dbol. making test oral man i unnow we dont know how it might alter its effects.
id still rec some in inject.

just me though.

Even for a person who has no experience with AAS injectables?

Why is this Boss? I running test e now with 25mgs of M1T.

just seems like a lot i guess, a methylated test with an injectabke testosterone seems like a lot unless your just jump starting with the m1-t for a few weeks ,

just seems like a lot i guess, a methylated test with an injectabke testosterone seems like a lot unless your just jump starting with the m1-t for a few weeks ,

Cool. I was thinking I was going at this wrong. I'm just running the M1T for 4 weeks. But I will say this the M1T is badass.:thumbup::thumbup:

Back