Made some Enathanate

Bently

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
I made some test enanthanate from powder last night and have to say it was sooooo much easier than making tren! It's 300mg/ml so I cannot wait to try it and see what it does!
KR

I hope you very careful to make sure everything was clean and sterile, because that is really the biggest concern.

Other then that, you may be in for some pain.... depends on your BA content.

Let us know!

it was probably a liquid form so much easier using powder forms cyp or prop is much cleaner to work with.
Yes just about like fina but no removal of fillers and binders very easy to do.

crankin'stein said:
I hope you very careful to make sure everything was clean and sterile, because that is really the biggest concern.

Other then that, you may be in for some pain.... depends on your BA content.

Let us know!
Well yes I was as steriloe as possible....other than picking my nose while mixing it...LOL
I used 3%BA and 7%BB mix, so hopefully won't hurt too much.
KR

I experamented a while back made 400mg enth with 5@ ba hurt like crazy had to dilute it down with oil.

I still have the vial unused.

Attachments

• 4enth.jpg
    4enth.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 196
Tried 1cc last night by itself just to see how it felt. No pain last night and just a bit sore to the touch today but not bad at all!

I have to get premade stuff, as the wife would have a cow if she found me making it

she would have a cow if she knew i was using it; i've been lucky so far i guess. before I get pounded for not telling let me say there is no use and leave it at that

Congrats KR I made my first 20g of EQ
and 10g of Deca a few weeks ago....pretty cool. I went all out and bought a hand vacuum filtering system..Im lazy and want it done now!
My stuff was crystal clear...... with a beautiful golden hue....like a sunset.. Im getting all misty eyed thinking about it.. Forgive me, everyone please talk amongst yourself until I regain my composure.... please excuse me

hey, it hurts more today than yesterday! Oh well, still not as bad as some ip stuff i had before! lol

And sweatmachine, sad to say but I know exactly how you feel! I used to get that way with each beautiful bottle of tren I made!

I used to tuck the tren under my pillow at night. I just couldn't leave little Frankenstein to be alone on the day of his birth.

-R

i will never be able to enjoy the miracle of tren birth....(wife would blow a gasket and kill the little fella) lol

how did the enanth work out KR ?
Ive got 40G to whip up, Did the 300mg/ work out ok? If not I'm doing 200/. Let me know!

Back