Marcus Haley 3 days out

Actually if you look at the Home Page it lists Marcus Haley as Director of Public Relations

hmm.. didnt look there i pulled the articles of incorporation that are filed with the state, anyhow i avoid them and advise others to as well based on your experiance.

hmm.. didnt look there i pulled the articles of incorporation that are filed with the state, anyhow i avoid them and advise others to as well based on your experiance.

And especially after hearing how they treated you after. Definitely a company to avoid.

Without a moments hesitation. He said in no uncertain terms that I was full of shit... blah blah blah and that he was going to pay me a visit for bad mouthing his company.... yeah.... that would work out real well for him and he knows that. I even sent him pics. Didn't ask for reimbursement or anything. That's just the person he is, so I took the high road.

sorry to hear. I know Phil Hernon and Gary(LMR) wised up and left PP. Jim found another person to BS and promise the world to. Marcus will get fucked by Jim one day. Mark my word :)

I was told Jim gave Marcus 10% of the business. I also heard that right before that Marcus was looking into filing for bankruptcy

Back