MarkPodgorny.com 6 weeks out from North America. Sponsored by MuscleChemistry.com

Presser

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
www.MarkPodgorny.com

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://s285.photobucket.com/flash/remix/player.swf?videoURL=http://vid285.photobucket.com/albums/ll67/FitSpanishfly/378b9f86.pbr&hostname=stream285.photobucket.com"></embed>

Last edited:
I will have some still shots up very soon, and MuscleChemistry will be following Mark for the next 6 weeks and posting updates with video and still shots as well.

Hey you know MuscleChemistry could hook me up with a sponsorship to ...

I need help with flight and hotel, to compete at Nationals...LOL !!!

I thought you were sponsored by optimum nutrition brutha?

If there was a guy to back on our site, Chris is the one. His insites are invaluable to the rest of us here, and his records speak for themselves. Press, its ok to have more than one sponsor ya know. Just throwing that out there, since Chris spends alot of time here, he works out hard, and has the physique we all could be proud of. Just my .02

Big JC

If there was a guy to back on our site, Chris is the one. His insites are invaluable to the rest of us here, and his records speak for themselves. Press, its ok to have more than one sponsor ya know. Just throwing that out there, since Chris spends alot of time here, he works out hard, and has the physique we all could be proud of. Just my .02

Big JC

lol, thnx bro and we have had up to 4 sponsored athletes at one time before, so i know its ok to have more then one, lol, however as i stated he is already sponsored last i checked

I thought you were sponsored by optimum nutrition brutha?

I am until the end of Aug. then Im not sure what they are doing with me and a few other guys...I think they are going with more fitness/model types and natty BB guys...So im keeping my eyes open for new sponsorships ...So yeah I would be very interested...

chris

MuscleChemistry would be more then happy to sponsor you chris, all you need to do is wear our cloths to the shows and the gym and have the people at ur show with you wear our cloths we provide, and also we ask that you be announced at the night show thanking musclechemistry, and for this we pay your fees and part of ur room/ and air fair..

MuscleChemistry would be more then happy to sponsor you chris, all you need to do is wear our cloths to the shows and the gym and have the people at ur show with you wear our cloths we provide, and also we ask that you be announced at the night show thanking musclechemistry, and for this we pay your fees and part of ur room/ and air fair..

Presser,

OK DEAL !!! I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO DO THAT FOR YOU..HELL, I WOULD DO THAT FOR YOU ANYWAY...YOU YOURSELF HAVE HELPED ME ALOT OVER THE PAST FEW MONTHS ANYWAY...SO IM MORE THAN GLAD TO REPRESENT MC AT ALL THE SHOWS AND ON ALL THE BOARDS TO...PM ME AND WE CAN GO OVER IT LATER...

THANK YOU SO MUCH

CHRIS GENKINGER

This Mark guy looks real good... wish him the best of luck!

As far as sponsor, hell i didnt know MC did this. I will find out if the company im trying to deal with is going to pay my in the next day or two, if not, put my name in this hat for MC sponsor!

I have bee there in some partys and the place is very nice.... you should stay after the show to enjoy the beaches and some miami action.

This Mark guy looks real good... wish him the best of luck!

As far as sponsor, hell i didnt know MC did this. I will find out if the company im trying to deal with is going to pay my in the next day or two, if not, put my name in this hat for MC sponsor!

Yep we been sponsoring Athletes for many many years now and not just bodybuilding either, we have sponsored various types of athletes , anyways Nuk Nuk after you find out what your current situation is let us know.

Mark looks good just make sure he loses that BIG ass!!
He use to have a good trainer but I guess he aint using him this year.LOL
I'll sport some MC gear for ya. Except when I'm working.

Back