mass builder pharma

Alright, 2 weeks in and libido is kicking full speed now, almost have boners all day. Pretty sure the tren is starting to kick in as well, past couple of days body has been warm and having heartburn and hiccups as I usually do with tren. Just doesn't usually kick in this quick with the sides. Oh and pinning 1ml each 3x a week and still no pip

Big arms there man, just got mine over 18". be careful with the tren, first time I used it I was all over the place emotionally lol

Still waiting for my order, was hoping it would've been here by now, MB must be getting really busy or behind on their orders

Still waiting for my order, was hoping it would've been here by now, MB must be getting really busy or behind on their orders

This is unfortunate to hear, i put in a small order as well. Hope its here decently quick as I'm almost out.

SNM feel lucky you got your order within 5 days.....I am looking at two weeks if it doesnt show up by Tuesday since I ordered and paid for it....MB must be really busy and behind, i was told i would have my order by the weekend so i must have been caught up in their busy mode and hopefully ships out Monday, which isnt cool but whatever.....just know if you order with these guys dont expect it right away, I guess thats the pay off for free shipping.

- - - Updated - - -

Get_swol I feel ya buddy, I am out and was banking on my order to show up as promised before the weekend, hope your order shows up before you run out

MB told me orders will be out Monday! I have no idea why he wanted you to email him because he mentioned your order and how long it has been since you placed your order.

SNM feel lucky you got your order within 5 days.....I am looking at two weeks if it doesnt show up by Tuesday since I ordered and paid for it....MB must be really busy and behind, i was told i would have my order by the weekend so i must have been caught up in their busy mode and hopefully ships out Monday, which isnt cool but whatever.....just know if you order with these guys dont expect it right away, I guess thats the pay off for free shipping.

- - - Updated - - -

Get_swol I feel ya buddy, I am out and was banking on my order to show up as promised before the weekend, hope your order shows up before you run out

I didn't order during this promo as of yet, I ordered during the first they ran I guess it was before they got busy, just started this thread a little after I started the cycle to keep everyone updated on how it was going and threw in the shipping times that took for that order. Hope you get your gear soon bro

Back