Massive sale on certain products on Rxwhey.com

mike ross

Registered Member
Gold Member
PN is closing out some products and flavors due to low volume sales. We are streamlining our inventory because we are focusing more on what sales than having flavors that people requested and then no one ever bought. Our loss is your gain.

Below you can see whats for sale and at what price. Some things are 40% off their original price, and our prices were low to start with. This sale runs while supplies last. Once its gone, its not coming back...

Visit Rxwhey.com for all of these products

Instant BCAA - 12.00/lb

NO Grenade - 20.00/lb

MCT Powder - 10.00/lb

Hemp Protein - 6.00/lb

Cold Microfiltered Whey Isolate

Apple, Chocolate Mint, Mango, and Orange Creme Flavors Only - 8.00/lb

Time to stock up and save...Hope this helps some of you guys out

Thanks,

Mike

Pretty much. The flavors we can keep around but these products being closed out. Im tired of looking at them in the warehouse and i want to free some capital for future ventures

Pretty much. The flavors we can keep around but these products being closed out. Im tired of looking at them in the warehouse and i want to free some capital for future ventures

I don't blame you, the only protein flavor I'd say I'd even consider would probably be the orange. It wasn't a bad flavor when I bought the MHP casein in that flavor, it was actually decent.

get em while you can cause they're outta here when do...not blaming anyone here, just when we did market research and not on this board btw, all these people wanted this and that and oh yeah, gonna buy a ton of it...BS

get em while you can cause they're outta here when do...not blaming anyone here, just when we did market research and not on this board btw, all these people wanted this and that and oh yeah, gonna buy a ton of it...BS

Yea, imagine that, people will buy anything until they actually have to fork up the cash

Back