Mazda speed3

Metal85

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Gold Member
Im trying to get a car dealer to do a straight trade for one of these now for my acura tl that I owe less than 5k on. Always thought the car was kinda gay till I drove one, and they are pretty quick and get 20mpg around town nice combo its supposed to run a 14 flat

A girl I used to work with had one. She loved it. It seems like a nice little car.

the only weird thing is where the turbo really spools out, my buddy said drive the car and as hard as I want so I said alright, spun out of first, spun into 2nd then right in the middle of 2nd gear it started spinning again lol, Id def have to put some wider rubber on it than he has (stock) it was a fun car though, id def lower it too

If I was going to get that I'd have to upgrade the turbo on it and add a few other extras to really make the fucker fast, but I've always thought they looked like nice cars. Mazda knows how to make some fast cars

I would change the downpipe back, get a CAI, first and eventually get a COBB tuner on it and see how it does after that

i had a speed6. i was pretty quick and great for getting around the city. i got rid of it when we moved out to the sticks though

I would change the downpipe back, get a CAI, first and eventually get a COBB tuner on it and see how it does after that

The CAI alone will make a big difference. If you tune that stock turbo a little bit I'm sure you can get a lot more out of it too. Should be able to get it down to the high 12's if you really wanted to

i had a speed6. i was pretty quick and great for getting around the city. i got rid of it when we moved out to the sticks though

your pictures make me cringe bro

The CAI alone will make a big difference. If you tune that stock turbo a little bit I'm sure you can get a lot more out of it too. Should be able to get it down to the high 12's if you really wanted to

its controlled by the ecu only on this car so I know cobb has good tuners and makes one for this car but they are expensive, I think the 3 inch tubing all the way back would help too but i'd have to find something that comes with the bungs even if the cats are deleted, bc o2 sensors can be a bitch. I read this ecu is pretty smart too, it will automatically adjust if its getting more air and breathing better, unlike alot of cars where the ecu kind of fights mods

Yeah I like Mazda Speed3's good lil cars. But some advice from a guy who has spent a ton on money in cars, I'd leave it stock and enjoy it.

I just picked up a 04 350z with 55k miles for a steal. 287hp and about 274 torque bone stock. I was thinking about upgrades but I don't drive fast 99.9% of the time so it would just be a waste of time and money. This car is plenty fast enough as it is.

My co-worker has the speed 3 and it is a nice car. He bought it new and likes the look/feel, but hates the payments so he is thinking of selling it and take the loss.

I have to mod my cars, I cant help it, and doing intake and exhaust wont hurt this car, just help it breathe

IF* I get it lol the right deal would have to come along really, Im looking into one now though

thos femurs are wrecked worse than any Ive seen lol you put plates in?

I have to mod my cars, I cant help it, and doing intake and exhaust wont hurt this car, just help it breathe

I'm the same way, I've gotta mod something on a car, I can't have a stock car. Although I should really leave them alone anymore because I fucked up one of my cars a few years back and the damn thing still doesn't start. It was brand new and I decided I wanted to rebuild the block and put a turbo on it so I took everything out then changed my mind as the guy that was going to help me moved. So I put the engine and tranny back in (figured it'd be easier just to get one from a junk yard) and although Ford told me they were still compatible despite the years of engines being different. Long story short, 6 nearly 7 years later a car with only 10,000 miles on it still doesn't run. And the interior still smells brand new believe it or not

thos femurs are wrecked worse than any Ive seen lol you put plates in?[/QUOT

titanium nails. pull traction under live xray, line up the fragments, run a small wire down from trochanter to distal femur to hold canals in line, run a hollow nail over the wire, release the traction so the bones compress and lock it w/ a screw at the top and one at the bottom..haha
takes 25 mins each side

Last edited:
I'm the same way, I've gotta mod something on a car, I can't have a stock car. Although I should really leave them alone anymore because I fucked up one of my cars a few years back and the damn thing still doesn't start. It was brand new and I decided I wanted to rebuild the block and put a turbo on it so I took everything out then changed my mind as the guy that was going to help me moved. So I put the engine and tranny back in (figured it'd be easier just to get one from a junk yard) and although Ford told me they were still compatible despite the years of engines being different. Long story short, 6 nearly 7 years later a car with only 10,000 miles on it still doesn't run. And the interior still smells brand new believe it or not

I remember u mentioned this like a year ago, so what exactly is wrong with it ?

thos femurs are wrecked worse than any Ive seen lol you put plates in?[/QUOT

titanium nails. pull traction under live xray, line up the fragments, run a small wire down from trochanter to distal femur to hold canals in line, run a hollow nail over the wire, release the traction so the bones compress and lock it w/ a screw at the top and one at the bottom..haha
takes 25 mins each side

nice, I have never been in on ne like that, mostly just hip replacements when it comes to femur stuff

I've got the car mod bug bad too. Unfortunately my family only does Vettes. I've got an '06 that makes 408rwhp now. I'm getting the interior done in carbon fiber and then a blower in Feb or March. Looking for about 630rwhp with meth. Just got my wife a 2012 Supersonic Blue Vette with the LS3.
434419b9.jpg

Back