Mazda speed3

are you sure you get cop salary lol nice ride bro, just needs tint now

I've got the car mod bug bad too. Unfortunately my family only does Vettes. I've got an '06 that makes 408rwhp now. I'm getting the interior done in carbon fiber and then a blower in Feb or March. Looking for about 630rwhp with meth. Just got my wife a 2012 Supersonic Blue Vette with the LS3.
434419b9.jpg

Holy smokes brother. Nice ride!

I remember u mentioned this like a year ago, so what exactly is wrong with it ?

If it gets fuel, then no spark, but if I can get it to spark, it won't get fuel. I had an alarm on it with remote start and I think that when I disconnected it that the alarm believes it was tampered with and has shut the system down to prevent it from starting. I called and talked to the place that installed the alarm and they said it doesn't do that, but I don't know if that's just because they want me to bring the car up so they can charge me for looking at it or what. I've had a few different mechanics look at it and the latest one cut the wiring harness to try and bypass the alarm so now I think I just need to get a 2002 engine along with a 2002 wiring harness and I might be good to go

I wonder if you could get a new ecu or just reflash yours to see if thats the issue, honestly id make it a priority to get it running, sell it and have the cash while u can still get something out of it, either that or keep it and drive 200k miles on the bitch

Back