MC BBQ

• Thread starter Thread starter Badgermoon
  • Start date Start date
With booking the trip to my school reunion, I'm going to be tapped out till August sometime. Especially since we might go on strike now. I'll know more by Friday... timing sure sucks.

All 6,000 members need to stay at Al 's house the weekend of his show.We can make a conga line wearing MC t shirts when we enter the show while blasting "We Will Rock You " in the backround.

Your wife will be cool wih a few extra people crashing right Al ??

I would be, except that the show is about an hour away from my house... :D I'll be staying in a hotel that night, anyway

Im up for a conga line :D

Besides we might get presser to sponser som shirts if the lines big enough! ;)

LOL, All I know Is I am at the back, I don't trust not a one of you behind me with your hands on my waist. Well Sachet is ok, but I draw the line there !!!! I saw your scores on the gayness test, HELL NO !!!!!

Sorry if I've dropped the ball on the BBQ lately. The break-up with the gf has had me a little out of sorts lately. I'll have my shit together soon. Besides, it seemed that it was sort of competing with the show in NC, and I feel like it is more important to support the guys doing the competition.
It would be good to all get together somewhere this year.

'cmon Badger, get yer head out of your ass.

bump for MC tee shirts and conga lines in North Cacalaca.....Sachet must attend however, I'm planning on wooing her.....

Back