MC.COM MAKES HISTORY! - please READ!

That's wild, congrats to your whole family! And glad to see you back around!

MOTHER FUCKER!

46and2aheadofme said:
Congratulations, I hope your little one doesn't look like poopoo's avatar... :)

all I want to say is THANKS A FUCKING LOT! .. I had a dream that our baby had poopoo's fucking face!@ ... good job 46... GREATLY FUCK'N APPRECIATED.... lol

Stickler* said:
Musclechemistry.com ... the first body building website ... that i've been invlvoed with ... that has allowed me to meet Sasha (another mod... ) ... and ... well START A REAL FAMILY...

Ok, so I had a GREAT STORY HERE... but then this damn kitten, fuck's with the keyboard... and RUINS the WHOLE DAMN THING!

For the vets who remember... Sasha and I were mods on here... (we met... we clicked... we became the 1st mc.com couple... ) .. and hell.. i moved 4 states away to be with the woman..

Well.. now ... gUESS WHAT!@ ... we are having a child together..

so I guess this is the 1st mc.com child to be originated through an mc.com relationship...

yeah... 3 years this place has kicked ass.. and I THANK EVERYONE for making this place available.. and FUCKING AWESOME... which made my interest SO INTENSE ... that it led to an ENTIRE REAL LIFE FAMILY....

... anyway, I though I'd drop a line... I've been working a BAZILLION hours a week to start making cash to ... well ... 'get ready' as much as possible for my financial situations to come.

it has NOT bEEN easy.. and it won't be... but this has to be one of the happiest times in my life and I couldn't be happier...

and ya know what!>!@ .... none of this would have happened if I didn't join.. then get so involved (w/ upgrading.. lol) mc.com

thanks all ... to those as vets and 'funewgies" (fuck'n new guys.. for those who don't know.. lol) .... for making this place thrive...

... .sasha says hi... oh yeah.. i guess there's a 'fitpregnancy' magazine out... LOL .... fitness AND pregnancy... (damn.. you go girl.. lol) ... i'll keep ya all updated... regardless.. .peace all... and i hope to 'TRY' to be around more... (when i'm not tired from work.. or helping 'mom' be comfortable)...

wonderful to hear that kid. Well I guess you got yourself a kid now heh. Good job. :D:D:D:D

Thought stickler would get a kick out of this post! I found it while rummaging through our SEO stats tonight lol

Back