metal

Bro you look good... We are going to have are ups and downs..Just keep your head up... The only person that you need to listen to is yourself and some of the guys here.. I have them ups and down days myself.. We just got to push threw them.. Good luck.. You got this !!!:thumbsup:

Thanks bro

Thanks man, Its such a mental thing with me plus when im in the 200s I love how I look in a shirt, esp my back, which I dont feel that way when Im in the 180s. Im just going to continue how im training and up the cardio a bit and see where it takes me, and if I start losing pounds, I will let myself drop instead of correcting it with more food just to keep the weight.
I know what you mean bro, this whole sport/lifestyle is a head game. I love how I feel when I'm fuller too, I welcome bloat at times no joke. But also giving my height ext. I have found out where I look and feel the best, it's a fine line bro. Just keep doing what your doing cause you look great, get up in the Duce's and lean out from there. You may even be sitting at 205 next year and lean this time around, just keep at it bro.

For shirts, I buy a tone of tee's and such, and shrink them, I have loads that are new that I dont like how I look, you just gotta shop around and see where and what you look best in, and you may find that you'll like how you look in one shirt at 185lbs, and the next months hate how you look at 200lbs in the same shirt. ext..

I know what you mean bro, this whole sport/lifestyle is a head game. I love how I feel when I'm fuller too, I welcome bloat at times no joke. But also giving my height ext. I have found out where I look and feel the best, it's a fine line bro. Just keep doing what your doing cause you look great, get up in the Duce's and lean out from there. You may even be sitting at 205 next year and lean this time around, just keep at it bro.

For shirts, I buy a tone of tee's and such, and shrink them, I have loads that are new that I dont like how I look, you just gotta shop around and see where and what you look best in, and you may find that you'll like how you look in one shirt at 185lbs, and the next months hate how you look at 200lbs in the same shirt. ext..

haha yeah thats why I have L XL XXL shirts... Its rediculous at times but I know im crazy so I guess it works. Thanks again man I sure do hope to lean out at 205 I think that would be very good size for my height/frame, esp considering when I was 6 I weighed 46 pounds, 9th grade 110-into begining of 10th (went to wrestling for a little) graduated at 155 from HS at same height as I am now (just turned 18 by a few days)

haha yeah thats why I have L XL XXL shirts... Its rediculous at times but I know im crazy so I guess it works. Thanks again man I sure do hope to lean out at 205 I think that would be very good size for my height/frame, esp considering when I was 6 I weighed 46 pounds, 9th grade 110-into begining of 10th (went to wrestling for a little) graduated at 155 from HS at same height as I am now (just turned 18 by a few days)
I feel your pain on the growth at the younger age, but its funny how it all changes when you find a passion. Trust me when I say this, wait till the years pass and the compl;iments rain in, it gets better and better, and you look at those douche bags who you hung with or went to school with, and they are beat to holy hell.

How tall are you?

5'9" and yeah all the kids that went to my HS were way smaller than the other local HS kind of weird, but the sports were always tops and thats why all the giants went there, so now im bigger than most of the ppl from my HS, prolly only a hand full I went with that are into working out like I am

5'9" and yeah all the kids that went to my HS were way smaller than the other local HS kind of weird, but the sports were always tops and thats why all the giants went there, so now im bigger than most of the ppl from my HS, prolly only a hand full I went with that are into working out like I am

I'm in probably the best shape out of anyone that I went to HS with, most are fat and have beer bellies now

Back