methylestradiol question

demmacs

So I have read that dbol converts to a more potent estrogen than test and it is methylated.

I have also read that methylation can change how a compound works in the body dramatically.

What are the differences between dbol estrogen and testosterone estrogen?
Do they both have the same positive effects such as increased gh levels ?

estrogen is estrogen as far as i know and I'm not sure what your really talking about with the gh levels bro

estrogen is estrogen as far as i know and I'm not sure what your really talking about with the gh levels bro

Estrogen increases gh levels apparently so that's why I was curious if methylestradiol was the same.

Appreciate the reply

Sorry. I don't have an answer to your question. Perhaps someone who knows will chime in.

i do NOT think their is a difference between the estrogens bro! I have never heard of one substance converting to one type of estrogen and another to a different type, ESTROGEN IS ESTROGEN

Unless you mean Estrogen and Progesterone? so maybe thats what you mean, IDK

Last edited:
i do NOT think their is a difference between the estrogens bro! I have never heard of one substance converting to one type of estrogen and another to a different type, ESTROGEN IS ESTROGEN

Unless you mean Estrogen and Progesterone? so maybe thats what you mean, IDK
I read that dbol converts to methylestradiol so i thought this might not act the same...
Reason: Dbol has a very similar strucuture to eq.. however with the methylated it acts completely different and i thought the methylated to the estrogen could make it act different also??

Don't know about the types and i agree with Presser but the quantity of converted E for dbol and test can be huge. I personally have hell with dbol running my E way up and it is seems tougher to control than when I run test with anything else.
We of course all agree that it always varies from person to person. My partner can take a truck load of dbol and it barely effects his levels. I think he uses blue hearts as croutons on salad. Drives me nuts.

Don't know about the types and i agree with Presser but the quantity of converted E for dbol and test can be huge. I personally have hell with dbol running my E way up and it is seems tougher to control than when I run test with anything else.
We of course all agree that it always varies from person to person. My partner can take a truck load of dbol and it barely effects his levels. I think he uses blue hearts as croutons on salad. Drives me nuts.

lmao, thats funny

Back