Mid west storms

Metal85

MuscleChemistry Registered Member
Gold Member
what is up with all these tornados? this shit is crazy, and yet im barely hearing anything about them.. And why are we still having relief concerts for Japan, if this is happening here? Shit is ass backwards

what is up with all these tornados? this shit is crazy, and yet im barely hearing anything about them.. And why are we still having relief concerts for Japan, if this is happening here? Shit is ass backwards

Don't get me wrong... I feel sorry for the people in Japan... But the goverment need to take care of the people in the good old USA.. I hope that happen soon !!!

Don't get me wrong... I feel sorry for the people in Japan... But the goverment need to take care of the people in the go old USA.. I hoe that happen soon !!!

Exactly why I'd never send money to another country in need when we have millions here that could use it too

Exactly why I'd never send money to another country in need when we have millions here that could use it too

The sad thing here you never know where your money is going. When you give it to people.. To many fuckn Thefs out there !!!!

sadly this is the justfication for USA to stick there hands in EVERYONE ELSE'S BUISNESS ... Well yeah we tell you how to live, what type of government to have, what plants not to have, what drugs not to have, what not to endorse, who not to help, who to support, butttttttttttttttt we will help you when you are in need.

And that statement I just made should be fucking published.

sadly this is the justfication for USA to stick there hands in EVERYONE ELSE'S BUISNESS ... Well yeah we tell you how to live, what type of government to have, what plants not to have, what drugs not to have, what not to endorse, who not to help, who to support, butttttttttttttttt we will help you when you are in need.

And that statement I just made should be fucking published.

that's the fuckin truth! tell me and you what we can and can't do but the welfare cases get everything for free and do whatever they want-at your tax payer's expense

then they do the same to the rest of the world, spend more tax money on hookers and get away with it

I live just outside the town that was destroyed. (Joplin, MO) It is horrible down here. The thing I would like to mention is how people are willing to help. There are people driving from all over just to come and help out. They are actually having to turn away donations from some places because there are so many of them. This willingness to give has restored my faith in America.

I live just outside the town that was destroyed. (Joplin, MO) It is horrible down here. The thing I would like to mention is how people are willing to help. There are people driving from all over just to come and help out. They are actually having to turn away donations from some places because there are so many of them. This willingness to give has restored my faith in America.

Well thank God , and that really is great to hear

That's good to hear, the sad thing is, how many other countries are trying to help out? But if this happened in their country, we'd be trying to help

that's cool that there are so many people helping out-hopefully FEMA will give up enough cash to rebuild

Back