Mint Chocolate Chip Muscle Milk, picking it up today

Presser

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
well my order is in at my store i go to, and thank god, banana cream was good but man oh man im actualy excited about drinking protien now adays,lol,

i know lame post, but hey thats what im all about isnt it

lmao, I've got a case of banana creme myself and I came home last night and didn't have one in the fridge and I was pissed! I try and always keep a few in there and I drink them whenever I have a craving for ice cream or as a treat! lol

I'm psyched, I'm stopping off on my way home to pick up another Banana case and a case of whatever suits my fancy on the way home tonight, lol. I always buy a case or 2 cases and then one cold one out of the fridge to drink on the way home!

Actually after all the years of bland protien shakes I can understand the excitment....it's the only protien/mass supp Ive used in the last few year......Gone are the days of MET-CRAP and CRAPPY-SLIM.lol

I'm going to have to see who carries this stuff around where I live. Utah's a little behind in most things.

Nothing beats powders that say "mixes easy with spoon" on the label and you put the crap in the blender only to get a lumpy mess. I don't know which I despise more, lumpy or that nice powder taste!

Anything with Choc in it is awesome to me.. Mint Choc Chip is my fav but the Choc Peanut Butter, Double Choc and Choc Caramel are my 3 favorites..

buschris said:
just got the Dark Chocolate. need I say more? :)
Dark Chocolate???? WTF, that sounds awesome, does it come in RTD?

Cyphon said:
I like the orange cream but damn you guys talk about it like pickin up a case of beer.lol
Orange Cream???? WTF, that sounds awesome, does it come in RTD? LOL.
it's better than picking up beer!!!

Back