mixing oils

dorian123

Gold Member
I was reading an article the other day and in the article they were stating that the late Dan Dunchane would tell bodybuilders to go out and get a 100mL vial...then mix all the oils in the vial at the appropriate doses. That way they would only have to make one draw everytime they wanted to inject.

Anyone try this? Usually what I will do is mix the oil in the syringe-make up about 2 or 3 weeks worth of syringes at a time.

what I was wondering if in the long run it might be easier, hence...you draw with an 18G in syringe, then drain in the big sterile vial through a whatman (make sure it's sterile) then draw the next oil and repeat...

then when you go to draw it's a one draw deal...versus having to stab a vial multiple times in the course of one session

what I'm wondering is how the oils will react to each other if mixed over a long period of time (a couple of months)

I would think that as long as they are all oils they should be OK-IE, don't mix suspension with enanthate (water base with oil)

no theres no point. what you, and everyone else is doing, is just fine; so long as the needle you are drawing with is not the one you are actually performing the injection with. Always pin with a fresh needle....

no theres no point. what you, and everyone else is doing, is just fine; so long as the needle you are drawing with is not the one you are actually performing the injection with. Always pin with a fresh needle....

That's the key, it gets a little more expensive, but it's the safest and easiest way to get a good clean pin

Back