Moms Gym membership revoked for Working out with her son! Crazy Story!

Thats fucked up! We now live in a world where a parent can't teach their own child?!! Then, when the kid's acting up they want to put em on Ritalin and have em watch TV! These kids are our future leaders! Sleep tight America.

Yep the world is being run by a bunch of sensitive, Beta Males as we speak, and if you think it can't get worse, just wait until this younger generation of MORONS takes over! WERE ALL FUCKED!

Thats fucked up! We now live in a world where a parent can't teach their own child?!! Then, when the kid's acting up they want to put em on Ritalin and have em watch TV! These kids are our future leaders! Sleep tight America.

Pampering and medications are going to be the downfall of this world. You can't coddle a kid and ever expect them to become independent yet when the kid acts out, they're put on medication and become dependent on said meds, it's a lose/lose situation

yes MILF for sure! Surprised your the only pervert to mention this lol

Its fucked up what happened with kid involved so its easier to stay focused on that. We all want to punch a motherfucker in the face then take home the prize blonde

Its fucked up what happened with kid involved so its easier to stay focused on that. We all want to punch a motherfucker in the face then take home the prize blonde

she's ok. sorta has that chipmunk teeth/mouth thing going on and frankly that frightens the ole' trouser snake.

Well in my point of view the best diet plan is you should make at your own self and control all the junk foods and beverages you just take lite breakfast and then normal Lunch and after all that you should take lite dinner because you have to sleep after take dinner ..
I think this is http://www.manta.com/c/mx47w1t/lake-county-boot-camphttp://www.manta.com/c/mx47w1t/lake-county-boot-campthe best diet plan which make you the slim and healthful ..
I am doing my food according to this diet plan ...
Now depends on you want will you to !!

Last edited:
Well in my point of view the best diet plan is you should make at your own self and control all the junk foods and beverages you just take lite breakfast and then normal Lunch and after all that you should take lite dinner because you have to sleep after take dinner ..
I think this is the best diet plan which make you the slim and healthful ..
I am doing my food according to this diet plan ...
Now depends on you want will you to !!

I want to eat that MILF

- - - Updated - - -

I want to eat her a lot but would settle for a little

Back