More IGF for The Dude

So I'm done with the Synthol in the left tricep and I'm taking a break on the calves until the swelling subsides and I can start with a smaller dose. Until them I'm going to do BIG doses or MC IGF in those areas pre training.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Silk is going with me tomorrow. I'll definitely get some pics, but I dont know if I'll post the ones of my calves. Looking down at them they seem really swollen and red under the bulk of the muscle. No infection or anything, just inflammation. I want to see what they look like from straight on. My calves are super high so they sometimes look like a softball on a baseball bat when they are pumped. I'm going to try to do MC IGF and my SEO in my triceps again. Once again I'll haven't do it at work as I'm going straight from work to the gym. I thi k getting the MCT oil in there before my ark workout is probably the most important application if the week

Dude,
Thanks for the info-- I am curious about application to the calves- I have big calves but always wanted to try application there. Do you have a favorite place you like to apply the IGF to?

Dude,
Thanks for the info-- I am curious about application to the calves- I have big calves but always wanted to try application there. Do you have a favorite place you like to apply the IGF to?

I love on the inner calf sweep. Never had a bad shot there and the pump is unreal. I've built up some amazing sweep there over the years of IGF applications there.

And damn I hate the auto correct on this phone. It puts some crazy shit in my posts

Last edited:
So some things Ive noted....
I cant do more than 20mcg in muscle groups where an extreme pump could negatively affect the workout. Again Im not sure if its the GH peptides or the Follistatin or both that have dramtically increased the positive effects of the IGF, but the effects are dramtically enhanced. Normally IGF lets me walk around with like a 30% pump all day every day... 30% of a full on training pump. I now walk around with a full on 80% pump. I am always very pumped up and very dense.
Speaking of dense.. Again I know IGF makes me more dense, but the combination I am using now just really has me looking crazy.
Clearly MC IGF can contribute dramatically to the effects of anything you are currently using.. Also as much as I hate to say it, I feel MC IGF is better for site enhancement than syntherol.. It looks better, there is less effort in using it, and it feels better. The fact is that Im looking for dramatic gains in my calves so I will need to start the Syntherol again soon
I posted this pic in my other thread, but it belongs here too. As I said I didn't train the day this pic was taken and I didn't pump up or anything. Just took my shirt off and snapped a pic

So some things Ive noted....
I cant do more than 20mcg in muscle groups where an extreme pump could negatively affect the workout. Again Im not sure if its the GH peptides or the Follistatin or both that have dramtically increased the positive effects of the IGF, but the effects are dramtically enhanced. Normally IGF lets me walk around with like a 30% pump all day every day... 30% of a full on training pump. I now walk around with a full on 80% pump. I am always very pumped up and very dense.
Speaking of dense.. Again I know IGF makes me more dense, but the combination I am using now just really has me looking crazy.
Clearly MC IGF can contribute dramatically to the effects of anything you are currently using.. Also as much as I hate to say it, I feel MC IGF is better for site enhancement than syntherol.. It looks better, there is less effort in using it, and it feels better. The fact is that Im looking for dramatic gains in my calves so I will need to start the Syntherol again soon
I posted this pic in my other thread, but it belongs here too. As I said I didn't train the day this pic was taken and I didn't pump up or anything. Just took my shirt off and snapped a pic

nice log brutha! I only have one question though, is that your PINK razor lmao

nice log brutha! I only have one question though, is that your PINK razor lmao

As a matter of fact it is... the products made for women's legs feel really good on a guys face and there like 1/3 the cost of the guys stuff. I usually use an electric razor though

So I consulted with my pink razor and we agreed that I would do 1ml of Syntherol in each calf today and tomorrow prior to training calves. We also decided to do 25mcg in each calf. Perhaps less SEO and more IGF is the better way. There is no reason my calves cant look good while Im doing this. Calves are totally swelling free BTW.

I did 40mcg in the top middle of each quad on Monday and it was insane. I had an amazing pump. It wasn't too much, but it was close. The pump was really motivating though. I had some really crazy veins and seperation going

I did 40mcg in the top middle of each quad on Monday and it was insane. I had an amazing pump. It wasn't too much, but it was close. The pump was really motivating though. I had some really crazy veins and seperation going

I've did that and the pump is crazy!!!!

Shit man... ive.got back tonight and no IGF. I may have my brother bring some from the house for me.... no matter how long I use this stuff the pump and fullness never dissipate

Shit man... ive.got back tonight and no IGF. I may have my brother bring some from the house for me.... no matter how long I use this stuff the pump and fullness never dissipate

Definately!! Never stopped working the whole 7 months last time!!!

I'm addicted!! This is a fact..... Best stuff I've found since that first bottle of Test

junkies! lmao

You know how it us and you know you would say the same things if you didn't have unlimited resources for it. The stuff is amazing and unlike anything else it gets BETTER the longer you use it. Even GH peptides which are the current hot button really trail off after 6 weeks in my experience. MC IGF just gives you better fuller muscles and more seperation the longer you use it.

what ever happened to the dude and silk?

You remember us! Thanks Bro! We're back. I did a quick recap in the General forum. It's been a very rough few years, but we made it through and we're getting back our normal. Silk hasnt trained in over a year and is totally clean. We are still figuring out the gym situation since my gym is almost 40 minutes from our new house and Silk just can't drive that far. When we find a place for her (hopefully this weekend) we are going to start a new program for both of us wit a full log and pics. But its good to be home. Silk want happy about not being able to come on here, but it's what we had to do. Lawyers don't care about the truth, but that's all behind us now.

You remember us! Thanks Bro! We're back. I did a quick recap in the General forum. It's been a very rough few years, but we made it through and we're getting back our normal. Silk hasnt trained in over a year and is totally clean. We are still figuring out the gym situation since my gym is almost 40 minutes from our new house and Silk just can't drive that far. When we find a place for her (hopefully this weekend) we are going to start a new program for both of us wit a full log and pics. But its good to be home. Silk want happy about not being able to come on here, but it's what we had to do. Lawyers don't care about the truth, but that's all behind us now.

Holy shit its good to hear from you brutha! I will go check general forum now for your recap, been curious what the hell ever happened to you brutha!

Back