more pics

hey O2, you should really mention in this thread about your accident that you mentioned in that other thread.

I think you're fisique is amazing for anyone, but especially considering what you've gone through..

KC

YEAH, I WAS HIT BY A DRUNK DRIVER RIGHT OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL AND WAS IN A COMA FOR 3 WEEKS. WHEN I CAME OUT I COULDNT MOVE MY LEFT ARM. I WENT THROUGH I DONT KNOW HOW MANY WEEKS OF REHAB. BUT THATS WHY I AM NOT AS BIG AS I COULD BE IN MY UPPER BODY. THE NERVE DAMAGE ON MY LEFT SIDE KEEPS ME FROM LIFTING HEAVY WEIGHTS BECAUSE IT MAKES ME SHAKE.

FUNNY THING IS, WHEN I DRINK BEER, I DONT SHAKE AT ALL.

O2

Ok....where do I start my friend????......

Let me start by saying....awesome fucking progress! You really look great! I hate guys that actually look cool in spandex shorts....I would look like that biggest fag in the fucking world. I'm a street guy though so it just wouldn't fit me and everyone would wonder what the hell I was wearing spandex for. One comment I do have......1982 called, they said they want their socks back. GET SOME ANKLE HIGH SOCKS!!!! You're not Julias Erving so please, get some low ankle socks........them high shits just ain't cool bro.

Just busting your balls....(and trying to help you out!) Nothing else I can say, your legs have great striations, as does your chest. The only critique I could offer would be on the lack of size on your arms. What are your stats in those pics bro? Very very nice job my man.......

ALRIGHT MAN....I KNEW I COULD COUNT ON YOU TO DO SOME SLAMMIN ON ME!! LOL ILL GET ME SOME MORE SOCKS IF IT MAKES YOU HAPPY!! I DONT THINK I CAN GET ANY LEANER ERER AGAIN. ITS HARD WORK TO GET THAT CUT. NOW ITS TIME TO GET FAT AND HAPPY AND QUIT WORRYING ABOUT WHATIM EATIN AND PUT ON SOME SIZE....

ILL BE READY FOR YA VAUNZ!! WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO OUR "SHOW DOWN"?

YOU KEEP UP YOUR HARD WORK TOO MAN.
YOUR BUD,
O2

We can just bring the showdown to MC.....I'm just about ready I guess. I'm not going 100% but I definitely thick I'm in the top 5% or so....bring in on.....we'll see when I post my pics in about 2 weeks or so. Peace.....

O2-great physique. Symetrical, good separations and striations, and the abs look great! You can tell you work your ass off, unlike some of the fools here. no names but jeez, why post a pic when your fat or small? Anyway, I'll post some when I finish up my 1st cycle. Looking to be around 220 at 6'2" with around 10% BF. Keep up the awesome work!

Stupid Biotch said:
Nice work man! Very impressive!

and like Auriflex said...get a side view so he can see a side shot of your package...oh..I mean...hamstrings. He'll be a happy, hairy man.

LMFAO - you bitch !

Keep up the awesome work O2B!

Right on bro time to stuff the face until you are full all damn day long. You won't have any trouble gattign cut back up for the sumer time judging by your pics here.

Back