mother of god is bodybuilding.com...

how the hell is that even possible?????????????????????
I was going to say $85 4lb bag of protein lol
Yeah id do some gay shit and do it with a smile pretending I liked it all the way through. Id have you thinkng I was in love.
The black gay pride festival is coming to Atlanta this weekend. I bet you could score some cash there lol
lol, ahhh how money rules the fucking world! Sad shit! But it is what it is i guess! lol
Ain't that true
Ill save ya some time and take just a million brutha!!
I'm so digging up this thread when he hits the lotto lol

When some one mentions BB .com I just laugh. Owe how I laugh I laugh and I laugh. That about sums it up for me really.

lol, well while were sitting at our computers laughing, those mother fuckers are laughing all the way to the bank lol

to be fair they have some good articles on there..but there forum sucks ASS..
when i was getting back into lifting the supplement articles helped me a lot. i actually suggest them and another site for a newcomer at the gym

now im in the big leagues with the KING of bbing forums

I didn't know something like that can be worth a billion. I agree that their forum is messed up.

This is the only site ive ever recommended to anyone and many people here can attest to that as they got sucked in too lol....

to be fair they have some good articles on there..but there forum sucks ASS..
Their store isn't all that bad either, fast shipping....and similar to nutraplanet on some ends...but they definitely have a ridiculous amount of advertising and their forum leaves something to be desired. It also seems bland in terms of diversities of people, and they are eager to hop on the bandwagon of political correctness and recommended etiquette.
It almost smells like the few senior's there have lost place and become brainwashed by the desire's of their superiors....
Though I'm not gonna lie, I have written a few logs on there...and it's interesting how many people chime in so differently. :D

BBing.com has some creditbilty, mostly for the masses and the mainstream folks. Posting on there is like posting on Youtube. You get mostly the haters, the idiots and the wanna bes. If BBing.com is a Yugo, MC is a Jauguar. Enough said

BBing.com has some creditbilty, mostly for the masses and the mainstream folks. Posting on there is like posting on Youtube. You get mostly the haters, the idiots and the wanna bes. If BBing.com is a Yugo, MC is a Jauguar. Enough said

Thank you bro!

A complete cess pool of asshole's and both male and female feminazis. Conversely what I can only are Dungeons and Dragons enthusiasts that can't decide if they should cut or bulk at 5'6" 130lbs.

Tried that "so called" site out for a few days and not only felt old as shit, but got sick of reading the majority of nonsense that had ZERO to do with BB-ing.

Back