Movie Reveiws

Presser

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Just curious who has seen any recent movies and what they thought of them?

I just seen "Promethius" and watched it in 3d and it was a 6 or 7 out of 10. I wasnt impressed with the 3d either and it was my first 3d movie and wished I seen it without 3d,

Anyhow was curious if there were anymore good movies out there to see.

I really want to see "Savages" and I think it comes out Tomorrow (Friday) or maybe next week, anyhow it looks pretty bad ass! Selma Hyak , Benicio Delturo if that helps ring a bell

Just now seen a preview for "Magic Mike" lmao!!! As gay as it sounds I really want to see this, lol, i wouldnt pay for it, so when it comes out on cable maybe, looks like a good laugh

I am wanting to see TED and also I heard that new Adam sandler movie was crazy funny.

Oh yeah I forgot about that, it looks funny as hell!

I never got into Adam Sandler movies, its a different kind of humor, like slap stick humor, but this new one does look very funny

I seen Ted last weekend.. It was funny as hell . The only thing i didn't like they sad f-bomb about ever other word. That got old fast.. It isn't a movie 4 kids at all.

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2

Ahh Safe House was kind of a let down. The previews made out to be so awesome but it just wasn't. I'll tell ya a great movie that hasn't been out to long Contraband with mark walberg. It's crazy intense.

Ahh Safe House was kind of a let down. The previews made out to be so awesome but it just wasn't. I'll tell ya a great movie that hasn't been out to long Contraband with mark walberg. It's crazy intense.
Oh I forgot about that one. It did look good and I like him so I'm sure we'll be getting that soon. Thanks

Oh I forgot about that one. It did look good and I like him so I'm sure we'll be getting that soon. Thanks

Oooohhhh .... Maybe a movie for tonight?? We also watched Wrath of the Titans. I love the Greek Mythological movies, but this was a total let down.

There was too many of those Titan movies to close together. It got really confusing. Contraband will have you biting your nails. It's the tits bro!

Saw Prometheus and wasn't too impressed, but was entertained. I've never seen any of the Alien movies so I had no clue what was going on...

Ted was hilarious as I expected, that's probably my favorite movie ever. I laughed so much my face hurt the next day.

My girl went to see Magic Mike and said it was terrible although she loved Channing Tatum (I think he's a queer)

Back