Mr.Olympia Web Cast !!!

cool going to try and watch it on my tv from my laptop

I usually do this but your eyes start to hurt about 2-3 hours in because the cast is in such shitty quality. They telivise spelling bees and fishing on ESPN, I even saw ping the other day; fucking ping pong! But not a single BB event.

watched it last night

i like how they added the little gaget on the screen that allows you to take a screen shot and post it
to FB or twitter...

I watched the first three hours last night... had a small glitch at one point, but it was quickly corrected. Thankfully got to watch all the fitness routines, women's bb routines, bikini and awards, plus the men's individual posing. Sleeping pills started kicking in around 1am so I didn't get to watch the comparisons, but it's going to be really interesting to see what happens tonight. Jay or Phil?

And god, PLEASE give Ms Figure O to Erin Stern. Nicole Wilkins Lee is not the epitome of figure... Erin is a much better fit!

I had it going, then it went off. I've tried in on Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Firefox and can't get it. I might reboot and hope for better results.

If you have VLC media player, you can go to "Open Network" and copy this link:

rtsp://fss.streamhoster.com/lv_bodybfm1/_definst_/broadcast1

That should work, quality isn't super great for me, but better than nothing.

If you have VLC media player, you can go to "Open Network" and copy this link:

rtsp://fss.streamhoster.com/lv_bodybfm1/_definst_/broadcast1

That should work, quality isn't super great for me, but better than nothing.

Seems like everyone was using this after BB.com went white... mine was stop and go though. I fought with my connection for most of the finals til I got an alternative link that worked PERFECT! Just in time for me to catch the top 8 in the open. What an awesome Olympia... I really want to be there next year though!!

Back