Musclechem Advanced supps vs Other sites

naseem

This will be my first time ordering Ancillary products, and i can see there are a few sites that sell liquid form for research purposes of course :)

My questions is what is the difference between MC's store and let's say another site? I won't mention any other stores since i'm not sure if that will break board rules or not.

I have noticed that MC's prices are roughly half the price as others which don't get me wrong I AM NOT COMPLAINING...But just curious to why, is one pharm grade and other not?

I'm interested in armidex and possibly letro. Let me know guys..

Presser you have PM as well :)

MC products are exellent and at good prices, that's it, it is nothing to say one is better than other but the IGF, let me tell you the MC's IGF is freaking great!!!!!!

Thanks Heinz...was just curious of the major price discrempency from MC to toher sites..but like i said no complaints here..i will place my order here.

MC's products are the best around. Man, I wish we still sold Aqua-burn! That was some good shit!

I tried stuff from other sites....presser simply made stuff more affordable. I cant tell the difference between MC stuff and more expensive stuff. Im not being biased because im a rep here.....If I thought MC stuff was shitty I wouldnt stick my neck out for them.

Along with the IGF I have used 3 other liquids. All top notch.

thnx fellas, now if i could just keep all of you happy with sending out orders on time,lol, anyhow thnx for the replys

hey what was the Aqua- burn ? Sounds good, can presser bring it back

yeah the IGF is the shit !!!

maybe I'm a blind bat, and I know this thread is old (did a search and found this) but my old research site is gone.. is there any liquid-clomid available from MC store?

maybe I'm a blind bat, and I know this thread is old (did a search and found this) but my old research site is gone.. is there any liquid-clomid available from MC store?

its there and called "aqua-clo" $25 unbeatable price! lol

wow $25? i was paying $65, the old shit i was getting worked great for me.. I am going to order this stuff and do some research with it.. haha

Back