musclechemistry sale

MrPerfect

MuscleChemistry Guru
as if MC's igf isnt good enough

The First 10 customer orders of $50 or more will also recieve a FREE bottle of choice from the products listed below:

Aqua-Clo , Nolva-Bloat , Anti-E , Aqua-Dex , Anti-P

Man that Aqua is no freaking joke. Shit is unreal for those who can tolerate it. I'm too much of a pussy to bear through the sides. Wife doesn't seem to mind it though.

Man that Aqua is no freaking joke. Shit is unreal for those who can tolerate it. I'm too much of a pussy to bear through the sides. Wife doesn't seem to mind it though.

you lost me, so ur saying its no joke because you tryed it urself or because your wife says its no joke? I guess im asking ...did you try it yourself

I mean its no joke as in its VERY effective. I tried it; I can't bear the sides. She seems to tolerate the sides much better than me.

I mean its no joke as in its VERY effective. I tried it; I can't bear the sides. She seems to tolerate the sides much better than me.

oh ,lol, and im the same way brutha, i cant take the side neither! lol

SHIT!....I just ordered $40 worth of shit 2 days ago...had i known I would have got more to get free shit....oh well..

Dude grab some IGF. I just got a couple myself--one of the best produts out their imo

First off what is chemical in aqua, second is aqua side affects like dnp allot of sweating or could you please ellaborate

thanks placing another order and want to load up

Back