MuscleChemistry's 2nd Annual Muscle Camp June 20th

My gym are pretty nazi about this stuff, so that wouldnt fly, wish i could make the camp maybe next year if funds allow.

That would be awesome to go to.......on my list for this year already is...UTAH vs Notre Dame (Go Utes) and Georgia @ Arkansas with sideline tickets my buddy is a strength coach there. RUSH concert

@ Presser as much as I think I'm the man of the house I"M FAR FROM IT lol maybe you should ask the wife if I can make the camp!!
But next year if it's in Cali not a prob, I could even get the wife to go!!

? realy? what kind of gym doesnt allow posters for gym shit,lol

Apparently mine doesn't either. Stupid ^$#@! corporate d-bags! I gave the front desk posters and flyers for an upcoming show in NY in July and I haven't seen one damn thing. The flyers I put in the locker room were gone the next day, so I think they were tossed... the posters aren't anywhere to be seen, so I guess if it isn't sponsored by NYSC, it's not good enough to be in their gym. Fxckkkk that! I pay almost $60/month to be there!

That would be awesome to go to.......on my list for this year already is...UTAH vs Notre Dame (Go Utes) and Georgia @ Arkansas with sideline tickets my buddy is a strength coach there. RUSH concert

@ Presser as much as I think I'm the man of the house I"M FAR FROM IT lol maybe you should ask the wife if I can make the camp!!
But next year if it's in Cali not a prob, I could even get the wife to go!!

lol your asking me to ask YOUR wife if You can come out and Play,lol, no thanks bro, My wife yells at me enough no need to have someone elses wife yelling at me to,lol!

and if you find ur self out here june 20th bro stop through, tickets are on me!

Also posters will be available very very soon, I just got the first draft of the poster from Heinzes guy who does this stuff for us, and it was almost perfect, just a few simple changes and then the posters will be ready to send to you guys and gals!

Hey Press, flyer is almost done.
If you wnat to do the semimar here is Florida, i can get you the Olympia gym rented for a couple of hundreds and have the florida gym list from the npc and bulk mail the flyers. Peter Potter, vice president of the npc told me he can do it for me giving me the information of the postal service that manages all his bulk mailing, so we will be sure the flyer gets everywhere and also passs the flyers at the southern states to get over 1000 people that assist to see that show.
Also i will move all my conections of the muscle head area.....lol

ok here is a copy of the posters, so anyone who wants them ill have them to send early next week

Back