MuscleChemistrys Newest Site Sponsor ((((www.NSUPPS.COM))))

What weight gainer are you using? The easiest one on my stomach is ON pro complex gainer. Not super thick like all the other weight gainers.

ON Pro Complex Gainer is a good product. It has aminogen and carbogen to help with digestion and assimilation.

VPX's Stealth is also a good one that seams to mix easy and is easy on the stomach. I really like the fact that Stealth contains PeptoPro which is a Casein Hydrolysate and quickly enters the bloodstream and vastly increases overall protein synthesis.

holy shit they have everything on there

One thing I would also like to point out is IF there is a product you are currently taking that we don't currently carry. Let me know, if we have access to it I will get it up for you. Our motto is "Supplementing Your LIFEstyle" and seriously we will do everything we can to help each individual so that we can truly "Supplement Your LIFEstyle'

Your= each individual

Looks like there is a DataBase error on the site bro which i'm sure you are aware of.. Maybe throw a post here when it's back up, i need to pickup a few new things and want to check it out. :thumbsup:

banana creme pie, pro complex gainer is the best tasting thing ive ever drank. Mix it up in a blender with skim milk and graham crackers and it litterally tastes like your drinking a damn pie its amazing.

banana creme pie, pro complex gainer is the best tasting thing ive ever drank. Mix it up in a blender with skim milk and graham crackers and it litterally tastes like your drinking a damn pie its amazing.

Well at least someone agreed with me about something in this thread. Just fckn wit ya.:thumbsup:

Database Error

Looks like there is a DataBase error on the site bro which i'm sure you are aware of.. Maybe throw a post here when it's back up, i need to pickup a few new things and want to check it out. :thumbsup:

Sorry about that! Our web hosting company decided to restart our server this AM without telling us (so none of use were monitoring it) and in process corrupted one of the database tables. I've got it back up and running though now. Thanks for the heads-up and for your patience!

How long does it take that weight gainer to digest? I have a weight gainer that will sit in my stomach for hours. I'm in need a new one!

Monster Mass is actually very good. I was a little wary of trying something new, but this one has been excellent, not too heavy--at least for me. It seems to digest as fast as the regular whey I use, about a couple of hours at most.

Hey bro do you guys have any shirts or anything for sale? Im always looking for new supplement shirts for the gym etc. I didnt see any on the site just figured id ask. Could be some good advertising too :).

I know they've done shirts before, there's a guy here locally at my gym that has one.

Next bulk I'm gonna have to try that!

I need some dark matter. That crap is crazy to take but it really seemed to work for me. I checked out the site and I will say I would rather pay a little more and know if I get on here I can talk to a site rep. I am tired of pushing 1 for english and going through a fifty prompt menu to get to a real human who probably is in India and speaks English as a fifth language.

I need some dark matter. That crap is crazy to take but it really seemed to work for me. I checked out the site and I will say I would rather pay a little more and know if I get on here I can talk to a site rep. I am tired of pushing 1 for english and going through a fifty prompt menu to get to a real human who probably is in India and speaks English as a fifth language.

IF you have any problems at all, I'll take care of it just let me know!! And just know I speak more gooder grammer than most peoples!!

Back