MUST READ - GOOD SOURCE GONE BAD!

• Thread starter Thread starter Stickler
  • Start date Start date
hey... it doesn't always have to LOOK good .. to TASTE GOOD! ...  (then again it doesn't always have to taste good to have alot of protien in it.. LOL) ...

<!--QuoteBegin--Pumpdog+April 04 2002,06:47--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Pumpdog @ April 04 2002,06:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><!--QuoteEBegin-->Stick, it's OK bro. A 10-egg omlette is a major undertaking. Don't feel bad ... But, I thought that Italians were supposed to be good cooks ...  ;)[/quote]
no pump people who date italians have to be good cooks...
:)  you know we have to take on the roles of their mom and live up to them.. ;) huh honey...

sasha

Yo, try one of these.  8-10 eggs/whites, then throw some chopped up turkey cuts on it with some chees. But throw the turkey on it towards the end, or it won't cook right. then some ketchup on top, badda bing!

Sticky that's the single most god awful thing I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!

Sasha....I say it's time for you to bump up to 99% percent of the cooking and let Sticky just make toast and boil water.

tubbs

<!--QuoteBegin--tubby+April 04 2002,10:16--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (tubby @ April 04 2002,10:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><!--QuoteEBegin-->Sticky that's the single most god awful thing I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!

Sasha....I say it's time for you to bump up to 99% percent of the cooking and let Sticky just make toast and boil water.

tubbs[/quote]
Tubby...  bro..  how do you boil water? ...   lol ...

Back