Mustang or Camaro

Mustang or Camaro

• Camaro

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Mustang

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Elemental I am surpirsed there are not more ford haters like you, Usually the ford haters are the majority.

I break it down like this the 67 to 73 Camaros are better then the Mustangs. There was no 66 camaro so who ever said that is an idiot.

The 1989 to93 Mustangs were better then those camaros hands down.

The 85 to 87 GT's were good some were awesome but so were the camaros of the time especially the iroc's

Incrediblebulk said:
The 85 to 87 GT's were good some were awesome but so were the camaros of the time especially the iroc's

You mean the 87-88 GTs were awesome?

The 85's were carbed (maybe had 180 at the wheels stock), the 86s were the first year of the EFI set up but still had the E6 heads. The 87s, although they were speed density, had the E7 heads and would dyno around 205 at the wheels stock.

To be honest, the speed density cars were a little bit faster than the mass air meter due to the different cam they had. But once you started to modify it, you had to convert to MAF.

Incrediblebulk said:
Jshoty No fuckin kidding.

We are comparing comprables here.

And to let everyone no I was thinking of the late 60's early 70's stangs and camaros

i agree i dont really care for the newer models of either stangs, or camaros, but i like the older camoros.. peace

basskiller, I've been meaning to ask you how the hell you made your sig like that? What did you type in to have it scroll up?

I want to know who incrediblebulk is calling an idiot? Who the fuck said anything about a 66 Camaro? Maybe I'm just blind?

For all of you Mustang lovers, I have two words for you:

Mustang II

Lol, you know what after I posts that I went and read all the posts again and I thought someone posted a 66 camaro but that was on another board.

Camaro was chevys answer to the stang. Most recently though the stang and camaro both have puttttered out. They sell them 6 cylinder cumstangs to btiches and dudes who dont know nothing about cars. And the camaro well what is there to say...................

What's funny is that by the vote count, Camaros won/winning. It's 8 to 1,000,007. Take what those silly Mods did away you have a 8-7 win for Camaros. Wouldn't beleive it by all the posts...

Back