My 61yo dad is still a bad ass!!!

Jakeywontoo

He's retired and lives at the lake on 25 acres. We've been playing phone tag all week. I finally talked to him this evening. The reason he'd been calling so much was he needed my help. We caught 2 hogs last year and wanted my help butchering one of em. So instead of waiting he shot it, drug it out, loaded it up, and butchered it by himself. This is a 300lb hog! Not to mention after he shot and cut it. He had to go in the pen where the live one was too. He does stuff like that all the time. Hell put deer stands up alone. What ever it is he just does it! No complaints doesn't put it off or make excuses. He's 61 about 6' 3" 240lbs. I hope I'm half as capable as him when I'm his age.

That's great to hear. sounds like good genetics to look forward to bro.. Hope yours aren't from the local milkman .. Jst Kdn but I think mine are from a hippo..

Milk man would actually explain a lot. He's tall as shit I'm a freaking Pygmy. He's got dark curly hair and brown eyes. I have straight blonde hair and blue eyes...

That's awesome! He can call me next time, lol...I keep telling The Dude I've always wanted to go hunting.

That's awesome man, I'm assuming he's always been a guy that lives on the land so to speak? Meaning that he does all of his own work (house, farm, vehicle...)

Silk you're welcome anytime but he will put your ass to WORK.

BIG we've never called anyone out to fix anything. 2 summers ago myself, dad, and my uncle built a 48'x56' metal garage. Poured the slab and all and it was a bitch. He'll spend more money building something himself than he would buying it. He just likes to do stuff. I'm glad I was brought up like that cause I can work on anything electrical, plumbing, carpenter work, what ever it is I feel confident taking it on and it because if him.

That's the best way to do things, that way you never have to count on someone else to do something, plus you can't blame anyone else for fucking something up and you get it done the way you want it. He'll probably live a lot longer because he stays active too

Back