my body needs to grow next 2 years

Vuieuy

I’m 45 years old and I’m 5’8” 170 lbs
I’m looking to do a 2-year program where I am blasting and cruising. I would like to grow my body to have a really good physique and gain a lot of mass and strength.
My plan is this: 250mgs a week test cyp cruising
blasting 12-14 weeks tren E + Mast E 300mgs a week each.
Cruising 15 weeks, then back on 12-14 weeks Tren E and Mast E.
I will also add anavar here and there as I see fit, probably the latter half of each blast.
Is this a good plan for what my goals are?

I’m looking to do a 2-year program where I am blasting and cruising. I would like to grow my body to have a really good physique and gain a lot of mass and strength.
I will also add anavar here and there as I see fit, probably the latter half of each blast.
i dont think you need anavar
i think test only is fine with light tren
250mgs test 200mgs tren is the top

No.

At 45, if you blast and cruise for 2 years, you are unlikely to recover natural test production and require TRT. Can't say that for certain but you really need to think about it and that it is possible you might have to pin for life afterwards.

its not a good idea at all... for one, 250 mg of test is NOT a cruise, thats just staying on a cycle year round.. thats too much... you dont really sound like you have any clue what you are doing and its pretty scary

Back