My pic and a question

LA said:

"I do believe Ronnie Coleman has copyrighted the shouting of LITE WEIGHT, so please don't shout it out at the top of your lunges before each set unless you are paying him a royality"

Feel free to add to the list.

Dammit, I've been known to blurt out "Last set in the house, baby!"..........I'll send the check to Arlington ASAP...lol

AND I've been known to do my upright rows in the squat rack.....you guys must REALLY hate me....*cries*

Okee freekin dokee!

First off I wont play happy because I am not!
#1 I took that pic just out the shower bro..I didnt pose and number two==== I am kind of insaulted man, Foundation you say?
+ iF i SQUEEZED THAT SHIT i WOULD BLOW AWAY MOST AT MY WEIGHT JUICED OR NOT.. Sorry for the caps.. Man thats at 5 weeks in the gym man... Foundation?.... I believe as well as most who see me, Think I have the best damn foundation anywere... Ok, Ok, november 1... I'll show you a foundation...Do you have ..ANY IDEA how hard it is, or how freekin hard I have worked to get here in a montrh? I will show you tomorrow a pic I took a month ago...165lb squats= to 300! 170lb bench to 285!...AAhhhhhhhh! Trust me bro...If I walked in you would notice!
Ummmm now that I read this It seems like I am angry...I had a bad day and was askes twice what I am doing to look like i dpo now..MUSCLE MEMORY BRO@! watch..I aint goin nowere..And I am growin every day and I am f!!!!!! HUNGRY!
AAAAHhhhhhhh FUGGGGGGIT!

Back