My toys...

gypsymoth, did you forget your riddlin? J'K bro :D

KidRok, all right, I went out for a ride today and just happened to make my way into the Harley shop to "look". $3 Gs later, and an appointment to get my shit customized, I walked out with a grin from ear to ear.

I got all chrome hand controls (even the encasings and buttons!) w/ rubber/chrome striped hand grips, bullet style mirrors, stainless steel braided cables, smoked out lenses for the blinkers, rubber/chrome striped foot pedals/floorboards, the chrome swingarm w/ a chrome covering for the bolts, and that sweet ass laid back license plate holder!!! Oh, and I got a new low profile seat. Here's a pic of a fat boy with a lot of the same stuff...

Attachments

• fat boy.jpg
    fat boy.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 643
yeah how much did ya pay for your bike? I hope you got what you paid for. Dont want to feel like your getting cheated ..kid rok how much did it cost ya be honest now ... I'd like to get a bike just like yours. You dont buy anything without doing your homework. I'm not a machanic so i would like some info. Just doing my homework...

pumpseeker said:
gypsymoth, did you forget your riddlin? J'K bro :D

KidRok, all right, I went out for a ride today and just happened to make my way into the Harley shop to "look". $3 Gs later, and an appointment to get my shit customized, I walked out with a grin from ear to ear.

I got all chrome hand controls (even the encasings and buttons!) w/ rubber/chrome striped hand grips, bullet style mirrors, stainless steel braided cables, smoked out lenses for the blinkers, rubber/chrome striped foot pedals/floorboards, the chrome swingarm w/ a chrome covering for the bolts, and that sweet ass laid back license plate holder!!! Oh, and I got a new low profile seat. Here's a pic of a fat boy with a lot of the same stuff...

SSSAAAAAAAWWWWWWEEEEEEEEETTTTTT!!!!!!

I love Harley's, but I am up over my arse in hotrods and musclecars........NO MORE TOYS...for a little while anyway!

Got mine new and in stock condition in '98 for $15k, even having done alot of the customizing work myself I'd say I easily have anothe $10k into it.

wow! what a bike You are so lucky...Like dangle the carrot on a fishing pole and sting in front of me....such a tease...Ridding that bike in those hot summer nights. you must have a good helmit.Theres crazy drivers on the main streets. unless you like to ride with the breeze in your hair. Well the main thing is safety wear the helmit you being so jacked you'd be a target.

my main is a lv 73 resto shammy. Needless to say its boreing so i rolled a dk. Hes now lv 69 and almost 70. Im planning on dungeon tank/questing to lv up but there is only 1 prob i havent tanked before i know how to use my abillities to pull aggro but i dont got the attack rotation down so i was wondering if any of u had any good practice tanking dungeons for me to do. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------cheap wow gold-world of warcraft gold-wow gold-wow power leveling -buy wow gold from http://www.inwowgold.com

dork.

Back